What are you thinking about? Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Its something to do, and doesnt cost a cent.

Just take your kid out.. and say.. "Girl, I have had a worm this BIG *Draws up a reasonable size of a large worm*.. want to compete with me?"

She will run off and search and search and search while you can sit in your chair snickering.

Just take your kid out.. and say.. "Girl, I have had a worm this BIG *Draws up a reasonable size of a large worm*.. want to compete with me?"

She will run off and search and search and search while you can sit in your chair snickering.

:lol:

disgusting

LOL, only problem is my kid would see right through it. Although if she were about three this might be fun for a short while, lol.

disgusting

Another scenario:

You have a large plot of land.. read: More than 3 acres...

Tumbleweed or some sort of weed all over. You want that cleared ASAP? No $ do this:

Get two boys, similar age 7-9 years old.. Tell them you'd give them something for the biggest root.
They will spend all day long uprooting weeds for you, and you will have a clean plot of land faster than anything.

Another scenario:

Tumbleweed or some sort of weed all over. You want that cleared ASAP? No $ do this:

Get two boys, similar age 7-9 years old.. Tell them you'd give them something for the biggest root.
They will spend all day long uprooting weeds for you, and you will have a clean plot of land faster than anything.

Now there is a way to get that fence line cleaned up!! :lol:

Another scenario:

what would you give them in return? Victoria's Secret catalog?

I think that last night's wish of visiting an alternate reality did come true!! LOL what a weird vivid dream I had!!

Hrm, google and youtube failed to produce any videos of showing men in an actual catfight so far. :aw:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back