What are you thinking about? Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not So Fast! :lol:

(Grabs your shirt)

I need a volunteer *for demonstration!* :D

sblmop.gif

(stole the gif from liebling)

if any of you got harassed in PM, fwd to the mods, we will take care of it. We need to have more evidence before we can take action. I have only received one, and am unaware if different mods have receive others.

if any of you got harassed in PM, fwd to the mods, we will take care of it. We need to have more evidence before we can take action. I have only received one, and am unaware if different mods have receive others.

PM sent.

Well, Calvin, I just sent (forwarded) you and three other mods a 10 series of PMs, all on one neat page for your perusal. I wish there was a "directory of current mods" to make it easier. As I pen this, I remember Jolie so she didn't get it but I figure the four of you will suffice. Maybe you can fwd it to Jolie as she might remember this character.

Well, Calvin, I just sent (forwarded) you and three other mods a 10 series of PMs, all on one neat page for your perusal. I wish there was a "directory of current mods" to make it easier. As I pen this, I remember Jolie so she didn't get it but I figure the four of you will suffice. Maybe you can fwd it to Jolie as she might remember this character.

You can check the list on the bottom of this page so you will know who to send.

Thanks again.

You can check the list on the bottom of this page so you will know who to send.

Thanks again.

Thanks, Calvin; call me a dummy :lol: but where is that page? I mean I saw it, yes, but if I want to see that page again, where do I find it?

Thanks, Calvin; call me a dummy :lol: but where is that page? I mean I saw it, yes, but if I want to see that page again, where do I find it?

On the main page, scroll down for "View Forum leaders" :)

I have been harassed by Jess :ugh:

I am thinking about this upcoming snowstorm that could bring another 10 inches of snow to us. Geez...

Also, thinking of running up to the store to buy sleds and take the kids sledding this afternoon.

I was thinking what if this fail, because I was doing my first Blackberry Firmware upgrade on Mac... I am relieved as it was successful.

Thanks goodness I did a full backup before doing the upgrade and re-added the old applications back on. :eek3:

What am I thinking? FB status describes it all:

is going to commit some hypocrisy against my libertarian, borderline communal anarchist belief system and ex-(removed due to no discussion of religions) values; I am going to see a bloody doctor under the public healthcare. (swear word) me.

Holiday from work got some good sleep, gets to go kickboxing a couple of hours and has a final exam tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back