What are you thinking about? Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am thinking about a giant pot of coffee that is calling my name! :dizzy:

Thinking. I can not believe my daugther will be 13 tomorrow. Wow! Time really does fly.

My daughter just turned 13 a few weeks ago...yeppers, time FLIES!!!

Happy birthday to your daughter!

Mine will be 16 tomorrow and the time really does fly!!

Congrats to you and your daughter!!

wow! 16 years old..how is that going?

I am thinking about how I love it that I am not stressed out on Sunday night trying to get everything ready for school/work. Just have to take my time to pack my son's lunch and send him off to school. I will have the day to myself!!! yay!

I am thinking about how I love it that I am not stressed out on Sunday night trying to get everything ready for school/work. Just have to take my time to pack my son's lunch and send him off to school. I will have the day to myself!!! yay!

Have a long bath! :)

Happy B'day to KristinaB and Babyblue's children

I hope your teen daughter doesn't give you as many gray hairs as me!

My niece will be 14 this coming Aug and the baby(youngest niece) will be 11 years (sobs). The oldest one is looking so teenager now, changing the hairstyle, attitude, etc..

My niece will be 14 this coming Aug and the baby(youngest niece) will be 11 years (sobs). The oldest one is looking so teenager now, changing the hairstyle, attitude, etc..

I just saw a pic of my daughter that was posted by my ex hubby on FB...it was taken at a family party in AZ..she was wearing a tube top and she looked 17 years old! :shock:

I was shocked that my ex hubby is letting her wear clothes like that..:hmm:

I just saw a pic of my daughter that was posted by my ex hubby on FB...it was taken at a family party in AZ..she was wearing a tube top and she looked 17 years old! :shock:

I know how you feel, they sure mature fast:shock:My niece is into the skater look. She had really long pretty hair that transformed quickly:eek3:

I am thinking that I may fall asleep while studying! I am losing concentration! :shock: I need more time!

Call him and tell him that you feel that top she wore is inappropriate.
even more so. him posting a picture of her dressed like that on his FB.

wow! 16 years old..how is that going?

Thank you very much!!

She's doing well. Taking life easy and trying to do well. She struggles with daily life, but she tries so hard. She has no wish to drive a car and just wants to get through school if she can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back