What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just trying not to upset some members of All Deaf.

I really do not know what to post anymore that will upset some members.

Trainman

You'll find something. I love the train thread. I enjoy finding good stuff for that thread. Maybe find something worth discussing? Or maybe start a new thread asking ADers something.

Yes, I was speaking of losing weight in my boobs. Boobs. boobs... does the word boob bother anyone here? Because we see boobs everywhere, they're natural. They lose weight when we're on a diet and the first thing effected when we start to drop weight. I was stating a fact that I'm on a medication making me drop unusual amounts of weight very quickly and at a very unhealthy weight and stating my concerns. The fact that the weight is coming out of my tata's, gazabas, boobs, breasts, jugs, hooters, cans or whatever people want to call them was a side-effect stated. I was listing a concern. There is nothing inappropriate about stating something like that. For someone to get offended by something like that is absolutely asinine and absolutely hilarious honestly. They are a natural part of a woman's body. It isn't like I came up in here talking about sex or getting down and dirty in the back of a car with 2 girls I met at a bar last night. ( That hasn't happened in a good while so don't worry I was just listing an example. ) Listing a health concern and something that was on my mind, and other members following up with wishes they would shrink there and having complications exorcising because of their boob size is seriously the most unoffensive conversation I've ever heard of in my entire life. I had boobs before I really even knew what boobs were... So please, get your nose out of the air and get over it... even some men have boobs... boobs are here to stay, the conversation wasn't inappropriate or sexual in nature.... in the slightest... Jeeze... :roll:

Don't forget Breast!

Oh no, I guess I now can expect to be banned now! :roll:

I'm doing chore and do laundry right now. I'm reading the news feed and notification on Facebook. I'm looking forward to go my husband's college for the Deaf Deaf World event tonight. My son is 4 years old and love to learning more sign language in ASL. I'm so proud of him. I'm looking forward to see my Deaf hoh friends and social with them. :)

My relatives lives in the west side of Kalamazoo and I've drove on I-94 and I-69 route down to Indiana in the past. :)

We used to go to Hillsdale to the 4th of July thing at the fairground. Sounds like you know the area pretty good I lived in Bryan, Ohio for about 3 year.

We used to go to Hillsdale to the 4th of July thing at the fairground. Sounds like you know the area pretty good I lived in Bryan, Ohio for about 3 year.

Wow! My husband was born in Bryan, Ohio. His family are still living in Bryan, Ohio. He don't live in Ohio anymore. He moved to Florida when he was 3 years old then moved to Indiana when he was 7 years old. I knew the most famous of etch sketch made in Bryan, Ohio. :D

Vincess, IN, anyone? Was there only once-- back in 1995.

No. I never have been this city. I haven't touch Evansville yet. I touched Bloomington, Jasoer, Nashville, Columbus, French Lick, Jeffersonsville and South Indiana. I haven't touch Southwest Indiana and will go there someday. I touched Terre Haute, Rocksville, Lafayette. I'm growing up in Indiana. I used to live in Indy.

No. I never have been this city. I haven't touch Evansville yet. Untouched Bloomington, Jasoer, Nashville, Columbus, French Lick, Jeffersonsville and South Indiana. I haven't touch Southwest Indiana and will go there someday. I touched Terre Haute, Rocksville, Lafayette. I'm growing up in Indiana. I used to live in Indy.

Oh, okay. Anyways.... bit of good news-- I found my knee brace, and have put it on my shaky left knee. Probably gonna need that the entire year this year.

I did a road trip 2 summers ago, California and went to St Louis to see a friend then went up to Muncie to see a friend, then went up to Michigan to spend time with family then head back home. It was a great adventure! :)

I used to live in Indy before. I'm always to on I-69 for a millions times in my life. Hehe. Where are you coming from?

Have a lot to do today. Need to clean this friggin big house, order hubbies birthday cake, buy gifts and miscellaneous party yummies. BUT......not quite yet, going to make another hot cup of tea first.

I did a road trip 2 summers ago, California and went to St Louis to see a friend then went up to Muncie to see a friend, then went up to Michigan to spend time with family then head back home. It was a great adventure! :)

It's sound so fun! I love to be on a road trips. I have been touch 17 states in my life. My goal to touch all 50 states.

I have been in Michigan many times. That where is my cousins live close to Traverse City, Michigan. My another cousins moved to SF Bay, Califirnia and Tuscan, Arizona.

I love California and have been touch once time in 2000.

What do you mean you found your knee brace?

That's right.... you don't know. Last year I tore my ACL muscle in my left knee, and the 7-month recovery from that has left it a little unstable, so I put on a knee brace to stabilize it, and it does help. Prior to the ACL tear last year, I had a more minor MCL tear just 5 months before. These two combined have left my knee in weaker shape than before.

Getting ready to hit the road....gonna make a Strawberry Cake too and pick up several things I'm out of.....Hoping I can find some nice, big Strawberries....and some good butter creame for the triple layer cake.....it's a surprise for a very nice neighbor....My boys won't eat cake, just the Strawberries....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back