What are you doing right now? Part II

Still camping. The great outdoor adventure.

Bagel sandwich works anytime. Breakfast version is tasty. Lunch version too. So simple. Just keep em coming ladies. :D
i love the breakfast , but for lunch super delish with some slices of meat and melted cheese with some mustard ... yum! :D

Just getting back home from camping. It was a fun weekend. I managed to bang up my leg shin bones only twice this time.

Trying to find a song. Everybody’s saying Angel, but I can’t find it.
For the hearies on this forum, have you heard a song recently with either the words Angel in it, or the title? We’ve been looking everywhere on iTunes and Google, but can’t find it, yet it’s been playing on the radio. Help!

For the hearies on this forum, have you heard a song recently with either the words Angel in it, or the title? We’ve been looking everywhere on iTunes and Google, but can’t find it, yet it’s been playing on the radio. Help!

Do you know the genre? That can be a start . I don’t listen to new music . I am more into classic rock and New Wave like the 80’s. New stuff nope.

Do you know the genre? That can be a start . I don’t listen to new music . I am more into classic rock and New Wave like the 80’s. New stuff nope.
Country is what I was told. It’s supposed to be a very new song.

Is it a female or male singing?
I actually don’t know. I was trying to find this for my friends I was with, and we were playing Angel by Sarah McLaughlin, and that wasn’t it. It’s a beautiful song by her, by the way. I downloaded it to my phone.

I actually don’t know. I was trying to find this for my friends I was with, and we were playing Angel by Sarah McLaughlin, and that wasn’t it. It’s a beautiful song by her, by the way. I downloaded it to my phone.

There are many songs with the title , Angel . I know Aerosmith has a classic song called “ Angel” I heard about that one also, by Sarah McLaughlin but it’s kinda of an old song like in the 90’s.

I am not much of a country music listener. I am into my own little world when it comes to music lol

There are many songs with the title , Angel . I know Aerosmith has a classic song called “ Angel” I heard about that one also, by Sarah McLaughlin but it’s kinda of an old song like in the 90’s.

I am not much of a country music listener. I am into my own little world when it comes to music lol
I found it! It’s by Jason Aldean, You Make It Easy.

Back