What are you doing right now? Part II

Lamenting on that Chicago lost their game last night. I've been rooting for them.

Same... I wanted them to break the 108 year drought and win the title.

I went to Hershey when I was a teenager. I don't remember a lot about it anymore other than that I had to view everything behind glass. Safety I think. Not sure if it's still the same today as that was 30 years ago.

That I remember-- almost everything was behind glass. I guess they didn't want people falling in or trying to get a taste. Went about 35 years ago. No idea if it's the same now... Hmm.... add that to my bucket list.

Are you all talking about Hershey's Park or the Chocolate Factory located by the entrance?

Are you all talking about Hershey's Park or the Chocolate Factory located by the entrance?

The Chocolate Factory by the entrance.. Chocolate World I think it was called back then at least. Loved the rides in Hershey Park. Once almost won a prize with the baseball toss game lol (just barely missed the third throw).

The Chocolate Factory by the entrance.. Chocolate World I think it was called back then at least. Loved the rides in Hershey Park. Once almost won a prize with the baseball toss game lol (just barely missed the third throw).

I went there last year...The Chocolate Factory has a ride like a tram in which you go through the factory to view everything. Nope, cant touch anything but the store itself is so huge now. The rides at Hershey are awesome. There is this one ride that goes 90 mph...intense. My roommate almost flew out because it had no seat belts. Really weird that nobody has flown out from it yet.

797a6deb88214c19476914e9a3a57868.jpg

I think I had an HO Hershey car way back when I had an HO set.

I went there last year...The Chocolate Factory has a ride like a tram in which you go through the factory to view everything. Nope, cant touch anything but the store itself is so huge now. The rides at Hershey are awesome. There is this one ride that goes 90 mph...intense. My roommate almost flew out because it had no seat belts. Really weird that nobody has flown out from it yet.
We went right by the park yesterday. I was on the wrong side of the train to get a good pic.

I am celebrating Halloween by watching all "Halloween" movies. I am on part 5 now. 5 more movies to watch.

Relaxing in bed, everyone else is asleep. It's been an exhausting, emotional weekend. The funeral was beautiful and it was nice that everyone traveled to be here. Lot's of tears these last few days. Tomorrow, my daughter travels back to Ireland and yes that will make me shed tears again. So excited to get home to my little dog Marley, I have missed her so much.

Lounging it feels good! I had a busy week.

Wrapping up work on my laptop, guess I'd drop by and see how this site has changed...

Fighting with my family members on FB about Trump and Hillary. LOL

Fighting with my family members on FB about Trump and Hillary. LOL

Lol who carries your preference?

Honestly from across the globe, I think our general impression is: "How the hell did you guys , get stuck with choosing between those 2 ? "

Honestly from across the globe, I think our general impression is: "How the hell did you guys , get stuck with choosing between those 2 ? "

Bernie Sanders.

Honestly from across the globe, I think our general impression is: "How the hell did you guys , get stuck with choosing between those 2 ? "[/QUOTE]
Pleases don't rub this in ! LOL! I been asking myself the same question and the people I been talking to are not happy about voting for Hillary only to try and stop Trump from winning.

Lol I'm sorry but it's reality....

And it's just too crazy not to laugh about it.

Back