What are some of your personal accomplishments you're proud of?

I'm proud that I gave up all the bad shit I used to do when my first daughter came into the world, simple. I was going down the wrong road and it's thanks to her I'm on a better road now, thats for sure.

That's a good thing! I also knew some guy (they moved away long time ago) who was always all rebellous... When he knew about becoming a father I saw him turn into another man! You should be proud!!!!! :cool2:

I came in 3rd in National's while in middle school with Spelling. I lost on the word: "Czechoslovakia". I forget where I went wrong, but since that competition, I have never misspelled that word wrong.

Also, I was the one who wrote the "Hurricane Preparedness Manual" for the Better Business Bureau in Palm Beach County when I worked there. It was quite an accomplishment and they still use it now, even though the office is now totally automated.

I came in 3rd in National's while in middle school with Spelling. I lost on the word: "Czechoslovakia". I forget where I went wrong, but since that competition, I have never misspelled that word wrong.

Also, I was the one who wrote the "Hurricane Preparedness Manual" for the Better Business Bureau in Palm Beach County when I worked there. It was quite an accomplishment and they still use it now, even though the office is now totally automated.

You have a lot to be proud of, KristinaB. Those are great accomplishments.

You have a lot to be proud of, KristinaB. Those are great accomplishments.

Thanks!! I am really proud.

In this day and age, anyone who can make their marriage last more than 5 years has had a great accomplishment and I pass the kudos on to all those who have. I myself have had 17 wonderful years, but we married late in life. I was 29 and he was 36.

Mine was an accomplishment in its own right where I was granted to pursue a PhD study in Civil Engineering at Univ. of Maryland, competed and won a 3 year research assistantship deal that would pay tuition and fees, and was awarded $5,000 NASA grant to help defray educational costs. Turned it down for something better.

1. Finishing undergraduate in 3 years and graduating at 20 years old.
2. Starting up my own website and 'meeting' lots of like-minded people, starting to form business joint ventures and learning the ropes so I can start a business.

What are some of your personal accomplishments you've done in the past that you're proud of? Such as getting awards, getting recognized, obtaining a degree, part of a championship team, authored a book, volunteered, etc, etc...whatever they may be while you were a kid, teen or as an adult.

I am glad to make a difference where ever I am. I like to help people and I like to do things that benefit my employers and are not expected. So I guess you could say my accomplishments are leaving a place or a time in better shape than it was. I have written instructions for new hires and how to perform certain tasks.

I am proud of my three kids. Glad to help them out with edits when they need stuff edited -- both of boys have websites.

Glad for the opportunity to have earned a BA degree in English and journalism. Thankful that my church allowed me to use my skills to help out in its functions and functioning, since I am a church clerk. Also glad that I got the opportunity to teach in the public school system which, in the end, showed me how disrespectful kids can be and that my deafness was really a problem when I was trying to maintain control in a classroom because of their attitudes. I am also glad that God allowed me to lead out and direct seminars at church -- some of those were health seminars and some were directing Vacation Bible School programs. I made memories for kids that never rode a horse, one year when the park deputies came to church and shared info on their horses -- they gave rides to all the kids tht were there.

Passing my psychology class!

I am very excited to start a new journey what inspired me was interpreting in a specialized field.

I am trilingual English, ASL and Spanish

Breaking my middle toe trying to kung-fu kick, a long legged centipede on my back door, bare footed.

Attachments

• busted toe.jpg
    busted toe.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 4
I won twice times for National November Write Month. I think I'm doing well at admin'ing Wikia.

Well, it's just minor things... :)

Back