well guess what?

Lol! I had a blue cats eyes and a lime green cats eye. If you guys want a green green cats eyes that will show up, ask for the dark green. Lime green is hard to see!
My last ear molds were blue and gold glitter!

Lol! I had a blue cats eyes and a lime green cats eye. If you guys want a green green cats eyes that will show up, ask for the dark green. Lime green is hard to see!
My last ear molds were blue and gold glitter!

that's cool!

Thanks Safari! I've never had the guts to try two different colors in either ear! It will look cool :)

I'll definitely be sure to tell my audie. I do have to get hypoallergenic molds so will discuss with the audie tomorrow. :) Even with hypoallergenic, my ear still likes to act up and get sore for no reason haha.

I'll definitely be sure to tell my audie. I do have to get hypoallergenic molds so will discuss with the audie tomorrow. :) Even with hypoallergenic, my ear still likes to act up and get sore for no reason haha.

yeah because you're just like me with those crazy allergies to the fullcolored ones!

@Oink you're very much welcome!

Where does everyone order their ear molds from?

I went to my audiologist today to get new molds because mine were pretty old. Skeleton Style Clear this time around. I will get them in 3 weeks when to go back to my next appointment.

I didn't like any of the color options that were given, I was limited on choices. I wanted to get a red/black clear color ear mold. But it wasn't a color to choose from. So I chose a clear color instead of the typical beige color.

I do have to use an outside source other than my audiologist, in order to get these so called 'cat's eyes' that looks pretty sweet.

Thanks. I'll save the link for the next time I need new ear molds and bring them up to her next time I see her.

Back