Webcam chat ??

Smoochie

Reaction score
Im hearing and would like to try signing with someone since Im in the process of learning ASL.If thats cool come say hi <3 And of course I like new friends :)

Lita Arielle

Smoochie said:
Im hearing and would like to try signing with someone since Im in the process of learning ASL.If thats cool come say hi <3 And of course I like new friends :)

Lita Arielle

Unfortunately, I get rid of my webcam after I received VoIP (VP-100). Perhaps, some of us would contact you through VP-100 instead of webcam because some services of using webcam costs them while VP-100's service is free except ISP.

Peace out,
TT

Hello,

Welcome to Alldeaf and enjoy your stay here :)

I no longer have a web cam, sorry

Hello and welcome to Alldeaf Smoochie! I'm sure there'll be a few here that can help you as well as getting or feeling smooched--heh...(just kidding there ;) ), anyhow, hope you'll enjoy your stay here in AD! :)

Herzlich Willkommen zu AD

Come and share your posts here with us :thumb:

Smoochie said:

Lita Arielle
HELLO AM KELLY FROM OHIO I WANT TO KNOW YOU OKJ U CAN MAIL THROUGH MY EMAIL ADD OK KELLY ANGELKELLY@YAHOO.CO.UK

:wave: :welcome: to Alldeaf Smoochie!!! I hope you will enjoy being on this forum with all of our wonderful members!!! Have fun posting, and welcome aboard!!! :)

Back