Wearing dead relative's undergarments??

After my Grandpa passed away, Grandma asked me if I wanted any of his clothes. I took in a lot of his shirts. I probably wore 1 or 2 of them in a 14 year span before I donated them all.

I would never do underpants, though.

my grandma in law, who was obsessed with buying junk stuff from the senior community where she lives. She gave me the beautiful wool hot bright pink short jacket. i still have it. I believe that she bought it from the senior community that those peopel died were rich. So i still wear it.. its still in a good shape. WOW. i believe that wool jacket is about 50 years old.. everyone makes a nice compliment about my hot jacket. I dont wear it often due to toooo hot! I wear it twice or third a year.

my grandma in law, who was obsessed with buying junk stuff from the senior community where she lives. She gave me the beautiful wool hot bright pink short jacket. i still have it. I believe that she bought it from the senior community that those peopel died were rich. So i still wear it.. its still in a good shape. WOW. i believe that wool jacket is about 50 years old.. everyone makes a nice compliment about my hot jacket. I dont wear it often due to toooo hot! I wear it twice or third a year.

My dad shirt is 60 + years old and it still holding up good . I may had wore it once after he dies , I was only 20 yo when dad dies . Things were made a lot better years ago.

My dad shirt is 60 + years old and it still holding up good . I may had wore it once after he dies , I was only 20 yo when dad dies . Things were made a lot better years ago.

yes i have a couple of old clothes that stays long over 50 years.

Back