Wassup y all ?

I'm From Jeresy ... Where r ya all from ?

Sent from my Z730 using AllDeaf App mobile app

The way you make comment by saying "I am from Jeresy." You meant to say New Jersey, but did not mention where you live in a town or city.

You can look at the avatar which had a photo and other personal on the left side of the post.

You should not ask "What part of Ala?". If she said Alabama or she might be from Alaska. You, both, were saying not correctly when making the post. You, both, need to put the correct way to make sentence so that you and other people on the AD Forum can understand what you were both talking about.

Like mortimer mouse, he wanted to say clearly that he is from that country meaning USA, I think. :lol:

EDIT: I see that you got some right but still it was kind of not clear when making the short nickname or misspell of your State. So be careful how you worded in the posts. :)

A Big WELCOME to AD to you, Carmen03 and quita44. You both sounds have similar interests. :). Best Wishes.

Like mortimer mouse, he wanted to say clearly that he is from that country meaning USA, I think. :lol:

:)

madame... unfortunately it is not so! if some American girl marries me, I could finally say I'm from Alabama, I'm from Missouri, I come from Kentucy, I'm from Seattle, etc.. but now I have to settle for this: I come from that country ... :D

Why u would said whatever eh ? Smh

madame... unfortunately it is not so! if some American girl marries me, I could finally say I'm from Alabama, I'm from Missouri, I come from Kentucy, I'm from Seattle, etc.. but now I have to settle for this: I come from that country ... :D

Now I learned that you are from Italy. So confusing and funny comments. I am getting to know you a little bit here and there. :cool2:

The way you make comment by saying "I am from Jeresy." You meant to say New Jersey, but did not mention where you live in a town or city.

You can look at the avatar which had a photo and other personal on the left side of the post.

You should not ask "What part of Ala?". If she said Alabama or she might be from Alaska. You, both, were saying not correctly when making the post. You, both, need to put the correct way to make sentence so that you and other people on the AD Forum can understand what you were both talking about.

EDIT: I see that you got some right but still it was kind of not clear when making the short nickname or misspell of your State. So be careful how you worded in the posts. :)

I have no trouble understanding what they are talking about.

Why u would said whatever eh ? Smh

oh well ... I study letters and I'm testing my artistic abilities :D

for bebonang quiet, it happens to me to stay confused especially after driving for hours in the city of Sablici :D ....you know where it is? :hmm:

I'm deaf and live in Illinois. It feels great being in IL and going to plenty of Deaf events. They're available in Chicago area.

Back