(WARNING: ignorant question from a hearie:)

wow interesting question, Holly. and also interesting answers from you guys - doing ASL in sleep is actually funny. I've actually never thought about this. To answer your question, I talk/listen in dream like hearing person. I've talked in sleep many times and my mom & friends told me about it :o

I always use ASL/sign in my dreams and 98% of the times, any other people in my dreams uses ASL/sign. I inly recall one time very recently that a man in my dream used voice, of course I couldn't understand him, but he knew sign, I yelled at him, "YOU Stop talking! I put up with you for years! I'm fed up! Enough!" Whoa! haha. I even have characters from tv shows or movies signing as I would sometimes be a character from the shows. Weird! :) I don't 'talk' in my sleep, but caught myself smiling a lot of the times lol. Anybody else smiles in their sleep and caught themselves? heh

LOL "you stop talking!" LOL!! :deaf: Yea several times in my dream, they were talking to me and I don't understand any single word. I don't know ASL as well.

I always use ASL/sign in my dreams and 98% of the times, any other people in my dreams uses ASL/sign. I inly recall one time very recently that a man in my dream used voice, of course I couldn't understand him, but he knew sign, I yelled at him, "YOU Stop talking! I put up with you for years! I'm fed up! Enough!" Whoa! haha. I even have characters from tv shows or movies signing as I would sometimes be a character from the shows. Weird! :) I don't 'talk' in my sleep, but caught myself smiling a lot of the times lol. Anybody else smiles in their sleep and caught themselves? heh

LOL, I think lot of people do smile in their sleep while they are dreaming about something so good. :cool2:

Back