Warning: Do NOT eat Spinach....

I have never liked eating spinach and never will bother going there again.

spinach i never liked but till i got pregnant and i tried it.. i love it.. its always good with vinegar added to it...sour and yummy.... :)

i love to add spinach to the alfredo sauce with chicken .. so delicious!

i still eat spinach from indian store ......that is safer than e coli ...... i love spinach...... yeah i heard about coli spinach.....sorry to hear that... yesterday i ate spinach with paneer (cottage cheese). that is good...i am fine...

it is better to buy fresh spinach from indian groceries or chinese grocery. fresh spinach is better than coli spinach because coli spinach are in plastic bag. Plastic bags should be banned....i guess.

no... the reason why the spinach in bags shouldnt be bought.. the farm where spinach came from in california.. the sewer broke.. so hence why the spinach have e coli.. poo and pee.. ugh! sicko!

I did not see this until today. I love to eat spinach once every month. Its good. I watched tv news about spinach baggie consists of e coli.

Always wash your hands before cook is good tip.

I did not see this until today. I love to eat spinach once every month. Its good. I watched tv news about spinach baggie consists of e coli.

Always wash your hands before cook is good tip.

we all know that.. duh... but the spinach in bags that came from the farm.. u CANT wash the spinach.. the sewer broke underground and the water came thru inside not on the outside.. hope this is clear.. thats why we shouldnt eat..

but the spinach in can is fine.. cuz it didnt come from farm..

nearby here not far from here.. name of town is alma.. its spinach capital of the world.. they canned spinach.. still safe.. so whew! :)

I can't live without spinach... We eat spinach EVERY Saturday...

That's one of the reason why I would grow a garden of my own when I have a few acres of land. Can't trust the farmers anymore, they don't always inspect their crops carefully before shipping it all out.

Do you mean can spinach? :eek3: We don't have can spinach here in Germany but freeze and fresh.

yes canned spinach. yummy.. hehe.. but i do like fresh spinach but take long time to cook.. canned spinach .. just warm it up.. me lazy.. haha.. :)

I can't live without spinach... We eat spinach EVERY Saturday...

me too i cant live without spinach.. its so good.. :) but not every saturday..

That's one of the reason why I would grow a garden of my own when I have a few acres of land. Can't trust the farmers anymore, they don't always inspect their crops carefully before shipping it all out.

it is good to grow your own garden but still have to be careful with where you put your garden at.. as long as it is not right by sewer cuz what if it broke??? then all foods have to be thrown out... not safe to eat them due to e coli?? :(

yes canned spinach. yummy.. hehe.. but i do like fresh spinach but take long time to cook.. canned spinach .. just warm it up.. me lazy.. haha.. :)

:lol: I alway left freeze spinach in the saucepan for overnight until they are melt and then cook for 5 minutes... ready... :) I'm too paraniod about canned... I prefer freeze or fresh spinach...

me too i cant live without spinach.. its so good.. :) but not every saturday..
how often you use spinach?

it is good to grow your own garden but still have to be careful with where you put your garden at.. as long as it is not right by sewer cuz what if it broke??? then all foods have to be thrown out... not safe to eat them due to e coli?? :(

Right, I would not grow spinach in my own garden... If I want fresh spinach then bought it from farmer.

I already knew that and my parents and I always have been growing some food in the garden for a long time and never had problems. It's always a good idea to have a blueprint of the underground pipeline and stuff like that to avoid growing a garden on top of a sewer line or a septic tank.

Mainly E-coli comes from cow's poop that probably got in the sewer main and got into spinach. I guess farmers don't know how to seperate sewers from their crops.

When i hear the news. I had to battle to get spinach before staff remove it off from the shelf. I have two package of fresh spinach.

Look at me! I'm eating. For three days, I'm still in healthy! Oh my! I can hit hard as I broke the cement walls. Woot woot toot toot

Buckdodgers, as a vegetarian, I disagree totally... Meat is disgusting!!

Oh ... umm which one are they talkin' about ---> Organic or regular Spinach ? I usually buy organic spinach, not regular spinach. I last time ate spinach in 2 days ago. I was doin' fine on that day. Spinach is one of my favorite greens. I love spinach !!
MMM.... organic spinach is the best! :thumb:

rip-POPEYE.gif
See? He lived to be 101! :giggle: That's very good!

Oh ... umm which one are they talkin' about ---> Organic or regular Spinach ? I usually buy organic spinach, not regular spinach. I last time ate spinach in 2 days ago. I was doin' fine on that day. Spinach is one of my favorite greens. I love spinach !!

Me too! It my favorite! only freezer box in spinach best one! but not cans sucks! Reason, I say that It good for prevent heart attack. I eat it all the times.

Back