Want to make friends

Imaqtpupy

Reaction score
Hello. I just want to state that I,myself, am not deaf,but I want to learn more about peoples lives who are deaf. Hearing is taken for granted and I've only come to that realisation a couple of days ago! I'm also interested in learning sign language :D

Hello. I just want to state that I,myself, am not deaf,but I want to learn more about peoples lives who are deaf. Hearing is taken for granted and I've only come to that realisation a couple of days ago! I'm also interested in learning sign language :D

Ahw that's very wonderful that your looking to be apart of our community and make friends with some of us too. If you like I would be more than happy to be friends with you. Just let me know if your interested of chatting sometimes. :)

Yeah! I'd love that. What brought you to this forum?

Awesome I am glad that you would indeed love that. I am honestly looking for the same as well as helping out from time to time. What would be the best way to be able to chat with you? I am able to use the PMs here, Facebook, Google Hangout, email or similar.

Awesome I am glad that you would indeed love that. I am honestly looking for the same as well as helping out from time to time. What would be the best way to be able to chat with you? I am able to use the PMs here, Facebook, Google Hangout, email or similar.
Can we chat on here for now? I'm still pretty wary of giving my details to people I don't know >.< Is there some sort of private messaging system on this website?

Can we chat on here for now? I'm still pretty wary of giving my details to people I don't know >.< Is there some sort of private messaging system on this website?

Absolutely if you click on my username on any of my postings you should be able to message me that way by clicking "start conversation" IF you have enough posts here. I read that a member said it between 5-10 posts before your able to begin using the system though.

However @Imaqtpupy please be aware as an IT and internet professional you are sadly losing privacy with every passing day and for each platform that you are on. The biggest one being IP addressing so even just being here can reveal private information (especially when this site doesn't even use an SSL (encryption)) but platforms can do the same like Facebook whether it's the information they asks you or even after you post public contents (where you go on vacation, of your house, etc).

Back