want to buy...

SpiceHD

Reaction score
i need a clock that has built-in 120V AC outlet. will buy them for 30 bucks plus shipping fee

example of alarms i d like to have are Sonic BoomTM Alarm Clock and i havent found any other alarms that has built in AC outlet but if u do have that please let me know.

i pay through paypal so please be sure u have one available.

oh yea do not need vibrator... i already have heavy sleeper vibrator.

thank you.

most of them are at ridiciously high price thats why im trying here... i have very limited budget but i really need one.

When I was younger... Cannot afford buying special alarm clock for deaf.. I trained myself getting up early in the morning so I can go to work on time...Now I am not working...Out of habits I still get up early every morning..I am 62 yrs old...I guess you can train yourself getting in habit getting up at certain time you need to get up...

I also trained myself too! I can get up before the alarm clock wake me up! Once a while nope.

Hey Spicy, do you have VR? Maybe they can help you with that. That's how I got mine. Mine is OLD and have to slam it if it act funny. Almost 10 years old!

Anyway good luck! I wish I could help you out somehow, but I am sure you can find a way. :)

When I was younger... Cannot afford buying special alarm clock for deaf.. I trained myself getting up early in the morning so I can go to work on time...Now I am not working...Out of habits I still get up early every morning..I am 62 yrs old...I guess you can train yourself getting in habit getting up at certain time you need to get up...

go to local VR and they provide you one free (under contact)

I was trained also,I wake up before the alarm started. My husband always depend me that i get up and wake him up because he was so heavy sleeping.

ever try EBAY??? lol... yeah I use to not be able to get myself up but as I age I noticed I get up before the alarm clock which I don't even have lol...

i need a clock that has built-in 120V AC outlet. will buy them for 30 bucks plus shipping fee

example of alarms i d like to have are Sonic BoomTM Alarm Clock and i havent found any other alarms that has built in AC outlet but if u do have that please let me know.

i pay through paypal so please be sure u have one available.

oh yea do not need vibrator... i already have heavy sleeper vibrator.

thank you.

I have what u need

Back