want learn new make easy way

Comicglenn

Reaction score
I only know building website basic, and i still study on it. But there easy way like make menu, logo, button from photoshop with dreamweaver. but it new to me. anyone know how make it? as i mean when u check button to next page with image. and not make from dreamweaver. photoshop's. if u know more flash than this, i will like learn that too.

I only know building website basic, and i still study on it. But there easy way like make menu, logo, button from photoshop with dreamweaver. but it new to me. anyone know how make it? as i mean when u check button to next page with image. and not make from dreamweaver. photoshop's. if u know more flash than this, i will like learn that too.

If you want to use button for link a new page; use dreamweaver. Photoshop is use for graphics editing program.

Dreamweaver Tips and Tutorials
Open link in a new window

On the way, your english are terrible.

"I am studying how to development a basic website such as setting up a page, button, table, text and font. And also, I use layout (logo, heading, drop menu and etc) in photoshop to import into dreamweaver.
I want to know how to click a button for link to a page/url/new window?
If you not sure how to use this, you can please teach me how to use actionscript in Flash for button and link?"

Back