Walmart Poll

Do you love to shop at walmart?

• Yes, I love to shop at Walmart Stores!

Votes: 21 77.8%
  • No, I hate to shop at Walmart Stores!

Votes: 6 22.2%

• Total voters
I dont mind Walmart, I work there.

Sure! It is nice to go and take a walk.... Good Exericise at WalMart

I never shop at Wal-Mart, because when I go there, I never was a happy customer. Most of their products are from China, and I couldn't believe that some people like to buy underwear, bra, thongs from Wal-Mart. It is definitely NOT COMFORTABLE to wear.

IKEA, TARGET, KOHL'S > WAL-MART

I love shopping at Target but since I've heard that they will built a new Walmart near my house, so I'll be able to shop at Walmart more.....

I like shopping at Walmart for movie dvds, food, electronic stuff. And clothes for my daughter. I like the mary kate and Ashley clothing brand for my daughter. but clothes for me.. no thanks. I like shopping at Old Navy and Kohl's for clothes

Wal-Fart has some nice stuff, but overall its very............K-Mart in its appeal. It's basicly Generic Blah. I like Tarjhay better!

I like wal-mart but not crazy about shopping there. They're well known as sprawl-mart and they tend to plop in where low/middle class neighborhoods are at.

I usually shop food at Winco foods, electronics at best buy, frys, etc, general stuff in various stores. if I really need something cheap, I will go to walmart, only if they have it.

Wal Mart ! what's that ? :dunno:

:giggle:

It's almost similar as Lidl, Norma or Aldi...

I know Watmart is not a popular in Europe... I don't have Wartmart in area where I live. I saw Wartmart for a first time is in Würzburg at 2 years ago but I heard that Walmart is also somewhere in Munich.

I saw Watmart when I was in USA last July to compare my last visit to Walmart in Würzburg at 2 years ago. I would say that Walmart in USA is much bigger than Walmart in Würzburg and popular supermarket compare to Lidl, Norma and Aldi here in Germany.

I vote none because I do not familiar with Walmart. Only twice in Würzburg and once in USA.

It's almost similar as Lidl, Norma or Aldi...

I know Watmart is not a popular in Europe... I don't have Wartmart in area where I live. I saw Wartmart for a first time is in Würzburg at 2 years ago but I heard that Walmart is also somewhere in Munich.

I saw Watmart when I was in USA last July to compare my last visit to Walmart in Würzburg at 2 years ago. I would say that Walmart in USA is much bigger than Walmart in Würzburg and popular supermarket compare to Lidl, Norma and Aldi here in Germany.

I vote none because I do not familiar with Walmart. Only twice in Würzburg and once in USA.
In case you didn't know that Adsa in Europe is owned by Wal-Mart. Also Wal-Mart owned Metro's (sp?) in Germany - I don't know whatever had happened to the chain store.

In case you didn't know that Adsa in Europe is owned by Wal-Mart. Also Wal-Mart owned Metro's (sp?) in Germany - I don't know whatever had happened to the chain store.

I only know that Adsa is in UK, not Germany... I only saw Walmart is in Würzburg which is around 2 hours away from my area.

I am not sure that Metro is owned by Walmart. I only know it's German Metro... We have a large Metro supermarket but it's for only self-employees, business owners, Farmers etc, not normal people because of half of 19% VAT (valued Added Tax). I can't go in Metro without own the business liesence. I am not sure either they still have Metro in Nuermberg or not... I check at German websites but I can't find... It could be that there're no more Metro? I will check with my friends about this because my friend's family own a small business.

Back