Walking With Hearing Aids

I dont wear my HAs when I walk because of sweat. Besides I like the complete silence.

Check if your devices are waterproof or buy one of those protection cover for your hearing device. If you are still worried, buy one of those dry boxes and put them in the box to dry up overnight.

I work outside and sometimes it rains hard outside while working, but no worries! I come home with my CIs working great. The Ha's should do the same... :)

Edit: Wear a hat for "cheap insurance" and looks!

Thank You for your suggestions! However, I would like to talk my audi about this issue.

I've got two dogs and it's never even occured to me that my HAs could be made wet by a lawn sprinkler. If the weather looks like it might be wet I just wear a coat or jacket with a hood on, I wouldn't leave my HAs out in case I don't hear the traffic and either me or the dogs get run over!

If i was the audi, id just laugh a little and say "walk around the water"... not all of an issue at all. Easily aviod and issue solved.

What if someone deliberately waits till the person walks across the lawn then deliberately turns on the sprinkler? :lol:

What if someone deliberately waits till the person walks across the lawn then deliberately turns on the sprinkler? :lol:

That's a bit unlikely unless you have some very unpleasant neighbours, it's never happened to me!

If it did happen I'm sure you'd be able to get out of the way quickly, before any damage is done to your HAs. If we always expect the worst case scenario we'd end up never doing anything!

Sue! In most jurisdictions damage to hearing aids does not exceed the limitations of small claims, you know where they live, serve them.

Back