VRS fraud case--does anyone personally know

Glenn

Reaction score
Hi

I was wondering what one of my high school classmates was up to since we hadn't been in contact for several years. So I put the name in Google and was shocked and dismayed to find that this individual was one of the 26 people recently indicted by the DoJ. I wonder how the person got into this situation. I guess I didn't know the person as well as I thought I did.

It feels a little odd. You think you know someone and you don't really know much.

How many years since you know him? maybe he change??
Or maybe he just got caught up in something and got in over his head. and he is still the same guy you knew years ago.

By the way, i know nothing about VRS fraud case? I assume it some big thing in the USA.

Twenty-six Charged in Nationwide Scheme to Defraud the FCC’s Video Relay Service Program

And in other places on this forum.

I'd like to think the person just got caught up in something, but I don't know for sure.

I know a guy. never broke a law in his life. had money problems, did something very stupid, paid the price and went to prison.
he deeply ashamed at wat he done and the embarassment it brought to his family. he out now and living a normal life. he is a nice guy and i doubt he ever get in trouble ever again.
some people do sometime do stupid mistake.

I think I can guess who it is. One of my old dorm mates from Dorm E at MSSD is among the 26 being charged with fraud. He's blond with curly hair and has a deaf sister. I see his name in Glenn's link. Someone told me my old high school teacher got arrested with her hubby in this scandal! :shock:

I think I can guess who it is. One of my old dorm mates from Dorm E at MSSD is among the 26 being charged with fraud. He's blond with curly hair and has a deaf sister. I see his name in Glenn's link. Someone told me my old high school teacher got arrested with her hubby in this scandal! :shock:
It's someone else. But I think you can relate. It's not something you usually would think someone you know would get caught up in.

It's someone else. But I think you can relate. It's not something you usually would think someone you know would get caught up in.

I didn't know him well but I never thought he'd get into something like this.

The prospect of a lot of money in your pockets can lead people to do some pretty horrible things.

Especially in the state the country is in with the economy.

yes I know 2. My suspicion was correct. :roll:

Ok, enough with same sources.
I need to hear their final consequences in the court.

I know all of same sources. I still wait to hear next court.

Back