VP setup help...

tegumi

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I finally got my vp, I got the d-link dvc-1000. I couldnt get the free sorenson, because I am hearing. So far I have only called 1 person, and she had sorenson and it didnt work when I entered her phone number, I needed to enter her IP address. Will it be like this with everyone?

I was also wondering how do I set it up so when someone calls my tv automatically turns on? Do you have it set up to where the lights flash and the tv turns on? Can the tv turn itself on? Im kinda new to this. :lol:

Teg

It depends on the other VP if you call d link to d link you can use phone number if you call d link to sorenson it mut be ip. Yes the lamp flashes when it rings never heard of the tv going on by it's self.

The light flasher plugs into the phone jack on the back of it. I have a seperate tv and just leave it on 24 hours a day. The screensaver will be on until a call comes in.

thanks guys... know any sites where I can get the light flashers??

Oh wait, you still have to turn your bedroom light on. DUH..... I was thinking that when someone calls you on vp your bedroom light would turn itself on, instead of just flash a lamp.. :laugh2:

Nevermind, im a dork.....

static ip vp

i went to library and she teacher part time computer course,talk to her what mean static isp,means never change isp numbers ,its optional by isp providers,static address good for video camera i thinks in future hard to say about d link system might be hook up pxb exchange cell phones companies,the companies who makes by Broadcom first wifi chip design video phones(Broadcom voip processor 802.11 b/g wlan chip desgined video processing,i dont know how long start open to public

Back