Should we have Gay Marriage??

• Yes

Votes: 81 59.6%
  • No

Votes: 47 34.6%
  • I dont know

Votes: 8 5.9%

• Total voters
I'm glad that those states banned on same-sex marriage. If it does, we're dooms. I can't wait to go to Heaven.

Shhhhh.... Texan Guy, they will attack you for voting "No".

I know this is just a "favorism" thread. But the real poll during the election day, nobody
has to tell anyone if they vote yes or no to gay marriage, you can be two faced.

Shhh...

I'm glad that those states banned on same-sex marriage. If it does, we're dooms. I can't wait to go to Heaven.

Because gay marriage will have what effect upon your personal life?

none.

If gay marriage passes, unless youre planning to get a gay marriage it will have zero effect upon your life, or your well being.

Its not like if gay marriage were to become legal you would wake up tomorrow, grab a box of cereal, sit down to eat, take a big spoon full in your mouth and then spit it out and scream "ah fooey them damn gays can marry! now everything is ruined!!!"

It will have no effect upon you. It will however have an effect upon thousands of normal everyday people who just so happen to be gay that would rather enjoy being able to have to same tax benefits, insurance benefits, and just over all pleasure of being married.

Its not about "approving" of homosexuality. You dont have to agree with homosexuality to believe that every united states citizen, male, female, black, white, Christian, any other religion, gay, straight, bisexual, blond haired, brown haired, blue eyed or brown eyed should be treated exactly the same as everyone else. In America we have standards of living. We do not have to agree with others opinions, lifestyles, sexuality, or religion, to agree that they should all be treated fairly.

This is not an issue of asking if you "agree" with or "approve" or homosexuality. Rather its an issue of equality its an issue of do you agree with and approve that every single human being should be treated with dignity, respect, justice and equality?

I mean that is what the pledge of allegiance says isn't it? with liberty and justice for all. For ALL, that means not just gay people, not just straight people, not just women, not just men, not just African Americans, not just Caucasians, that means for ALL

For all does not mean for "who we chose should be treated with respect" it means each and every single American citizen and like it or not, that includes homosexuals.

I vote yes.. it is all up to lesbian or gay want to have marriage :). Sorry to hear that your neighbor have been hurt your feeling that your neighbor doesnt want gay or lesbian to have marriage. It is up to lesbian or gay want to have same sex marriage :). It would make gay or lesbian feel happy to have marriage :).

Voted yes. I have some friends and cousins that are gays. I have a gay couple friends who share a house together, pay for things together just like the married couple do. I don't see anything wrong with that. More importantly is the feeling of love they share together and communication.

Me support gays and les very much.. But I think gay and les don't need "marriage" because we mother and father spend $$$ on our children s need and other.

Mostly gays and les don't have children and earn $$ tax return so um

I went to Gay/Les Bar with my gay friend.. Talked to them Seem Most of them are don't like have to children!

PS I do have lot friends of gay and les. We did talked about that and I don't hate them ok :)

It is their life style, and they have the right to be happy. If getting married means they will be happy, then let them get married. I have no problems with them. Just if a guy hits on me and trys to flirt, I will have to knock his lights out. Other then that, it don't bother me at all

As for me, I don't care what are they doing. As long they are happy. Its doesn't bother me.

forgot add that I am straight. :) I have few friends who are gay and lesbian not many but still vote yes :)

Because gay marriage will have what effect upon your personal life?

none.

If gay marriage passes, unless youre planning to get a gay marriage it will have zero effect upon your life, or your well being.

Its not like if gay marriage were to become legal you would wake up tomorrow, grab a box of cereal, sit down to eat, take a big spoon full in your mouth and then spit it out and scream "ah fooey them damn gays can marry! now everything is ruined!!!"

It will have no effect upon you. It will however have an effect upon thousands of normal everyday people who just so happen to be gay that would rather enjoy being able to have to same tax benefits, insurance benefits, and just over all pleasure of being married.

Its not about "approving" of homosexuality. You dont have to agree with homosexuality to believe that every united states citizen, male, female, black, white, Christian, any other religion, gay, straight, bisexual, blond haired, brown haired, blue eyed or brown eyed should be treated exactly the same as everyone else. In America we have standards of living. We do not have to agree with others opinions, lifestyles, sexuality, or religion, to agree that they should all be treated fairly.

This is not an issue of asking if you "agree" with or "approve" or homosexuality. Rather its an issue of equality its an issue of do you agree with and approve that every single human being should be treated with dignity, respect, justice and equality?

I mean that is what the pledge of allegiance says isn't it? with liberty and justice for all. For ALL, that means not just gay people, not just straight people, not just women, not just men, not just African Americans, not just Caucasians, that means for ALL

For all does not mean for "who we chose should be treated with respect" it means each and every single American citizen and like it or not, that includes homosexuals.

Thanks, Empress, but I have been attacked about polital, rights, and etc, ya know.

Now for "Your Mom", I understand what you said. It just uh...not right....disppointed me....cause I believe in God. I read Bible. And follow him. God made man and woman. not man and man nor woman and woman (I am sorry that if I'm preaching you, please accept my apology) {Mod's Edit: Comment were removed}

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, Empress, but I have been attacked about polital, rights, and etc, ya know.

Now for "Your Mom", I understand what you said. It just uh...not right....disppointed me....cause I believe in God. I read Bible. And follow him. God made man and woman. not man and man nor woman and woman (I am sorry that if I'm preaching you, please accept my apology) {Mod's Edit: Comment were removed.}.

Texan Guy, {Mod's Edit: Comment were also removed.} Please do not bring up the bible in this thread. I dont appreciated it. Thanks

Texan Guy, {Mod's Edit: Comments were removed.} Please do not bring up the bible in this thread. I dont appreciated it. Thanks

Ditto!!!! I agree with you.... Bible has nothing to do with gays and lesbians... most of them were born that way... My favorite cousin was born gay.. his father in which is my uncle who was a preacher of Mormon... he was disowned by his father.. i never disown him ... I love him and his wonderful personality... My mother loved him too.. she even taught him to do sewing or crocheting.... I support all gays and lesbians...

Wow 19 people turned away from GOD...

and 7 people are God's people. Lucky holy 7... wow.

Well, I guess there are enough room for me in HEAVEN :fingersx: :giggle:

America is the symbolism (remember - ASL signing?) as we are family!
I won't teach the children not to learn to hate the diversity of people like us!

I vote YES.

Actually, I'm from Canada and can tell you that when we were granted the right to marry, such things did occur. Not only did people spit out their cereal, but God issued a letter to parliament announcing that none of us will ever get to heaven. Then there was a plague of locusts and ravenous homosexual bumblebees who buzzed the tune of 'its raining men' while stinging all heterosexuals in sight. Within months Satan had been elected Prime Minister, and people began to marry their pets and furniture. One woman even married a stop sign. Please do send the crusaders of the Christian Right before its too late!

Actually, I'm from Canada and can tell you that when we were granted the right to marry, such things did occur. Not only did people spit out their cereal, but God issued a letter to parliament announcing that none of us will ever get to heaven. Then there was a plague of locusts and ravenous homosexual bumblebees who buzzed the tune of 'its raining men' while stinging all heterosexuals in sight. Within months Satan had been elected Prime Minister, and people began to marry their pets and furniture. One woman even married a stop sign. Please do send the crusaders of the Christian Right before its too late!

You mean that in Canada Gay Marriages are allowed???... I think it is GREAT!!!!

God, I can see why people of Israel stuck in wilderness for 40 years.

I don't understand why you bless this country USA, when most
people spit on your bible and say it is written by men.

Back