Vote for Barney

Barney

Reaction score
I have decided to run for the Democratic presidential nomination in 2010. I feel that the time has come for a dildo to take high office. I realize you haven't treated me with much respect in the past. You have ridiculed me, insulted me, and made me feel like I don't belong in civilized company. But all that has to change. The time has come for a purple vibrator to be Commander In Chief. I need your help. Are you all with me on this?

VOTE for Barney even if it means we have a President who stinks! :laugh2:

VOTE for Barney even if it means we have a President who stinks! :laugh2:

I'll have you know that I practice scrupulous personal hygiene, thank you. There will be no fishy smell coming from the Oval Office during my administration, I can assure you.

Ya see? This is exactly what I'm talking about. Ever since I first set foot on this message board, I have been accused of being a sock puppet of another member. When are you going to wake up and realize that I am a sentient being with feelings and desires, just like you? It ain't easy being a purple dildo in today's world, but what's even harder is being suspected of being an imposter. Shame on you, I say—shame on you. Maybe when I am President I will work towards a future when dildos of all shapes, sizes, and colors will be able to stand tall and proud, knowing that their participation in the realization of the American dream is acknowledged and appreciated.

dogjoke.gif

I'll have you know that I practice scrupulous personal hygiene, thank you. There will be no fishy smell coming from the Oval Office during my administration, I can assure you.

Whew!!!! The last thing we need is a stanky-ass Oval Office. Imagine the scandal it would create! :eek3:

*Starts my rant*

Barney.. get real ya freaking f*cked up lame didlo... no one gonna trust a rotten tomato such as ya for the Oval Office (that is if I assume ya do not think the term Oval stands for woman's private part where ya can insert yourself up that area!!!!)

My god, ya are a freaky dude..and beside, Cheri can ruin ya good with stuff that will make everyone go oh fawk and oh my god and whatttt after the dirt hit the sh*tfan....

So do us all a favor and be quiet and stay in Cheri's drawer and wait for her to take ya out for a ride of joy there....

*End rant.....*

BTW this is a sacaratic rant... so hahahhaha folks...

Barney, I'm not gonna vote for you just 'cause I'm afraid you'd screw us.

And I am currently accepting bribes for not revealing my best guess at your other username.
I kind of recognize your writing style. It's not extortion if it's a gift... if anyone asks, btw. :)

And I am currently accepting bribes for not revealing my best guess at your other username.
I kind of recognize your writing style. It's not extortion if it's a gift... if anyone asks
, btw. :)

I thought we weren't allowed to have another screen name?

Of course I'm going to screw you y'all. I'm a vibrator—that's my purpose in life. But that ho Monica better keep her big booty out of my Oval Office, 'cuz I'm not passing out cigars.

Back