Voice Message on SKII??

EvilGurl666

Reaction score
I have a Voice Message on my skII and how do u listen to it and get rid of it?? My dumb brother left a message on my sk. And I am having a hard time to listen to the voice mail and how in the hell do u get rid of it?

:werd: I have the same problem. The only way it will go away if you check it or just leave it. It will go away when your billing cycle ends. (the day when your bill is due, the next day that stupid icon will go away).

I have it for last two months... first month my friend accidently called me... then this month my interpreter accidently called me.
GRR! I don't like the icon because it misleads me to think that I have EMAIL when there is none.

I am not popular... :tears:

if i remember right... press 1 to read message,, wait about up to 1 min then change press 7 for delete.. but I go by tone of people's voice.. first my daughter's voice cuz it tells that you have reach wendy b.... and please leave message we get back to you.. then different voice I will know it's time to delete.. that way I dont have to delete by button cuz if i do it will keep come back. so have someone do it.. Unless you ask someone to liste3n in for you :) good luck

wendy

use VRS to call to your phone number, when you get to your answering machine, press * then press the last 4 digits, (if you havent set up then the last 4 number of your cell phone number) and watch the interpreter signing your wonderful voice mails!

i keep procrasnating my viucemessage gonna cal it today and get that thing off mt voice mail

Okay, do u have to call tmobile to get rid of voice mail cuz I don't want voice mail on my sk what the use for voice mail that I can't hear.

if u got data only then yah u shouldn't have a voice mail on there that's odd!

i have SK2 and yes to call tmobile customer service to ask to block ans.mashine not be left msgs. just let ringin only

Right! No need to call Tmo at all. What I found out is that it is ALOT easier to give out my sk2 phone number and let the idiot hearies leave message on my answering machine, then I get their msg and call back though VRS INSTEAD of explain to idiot hearing how to use relay, and they get confused and never call me. True business I get calls from hearing when I give out my sk2 ph nbr, on other hand giving them relay ph number, they NEVER call me... go figure!

Often when I return the call, many hearing people said "OH IS THAT HOW IT WORK? Now I get it!"

I don't mean to say ALL of hearies is idiot. No, just those who is too idiot to understand the defination of deaf, and thinks deaf can talk over phone without any assistance.

NightwarriorJin said:
use VRS to call to your phone number, when you get to your answering machine, press * then press the last 4 digits, (if you havent set up then the last 4 number of your cell phone number) and watch the interpreter signing your wonderful voice mails!

Clarification. For data only plan, pay as you go voice minutes on sk2 is already included. You pay zero if you don't use it. Voice plan includes specific amount of time with specific amount of fees, anything above it cost per minute. The advantage of the voice part on SK2 is that you can send text messaging. If you absolutely had the voice part removed, text messaging won't work, then you can't send text message to ANY cell phone that has text messaging in it.

javapride said:
if u got data only then yah u shouldn't have a voice mail on there that's odd!

Back