Video..Russians refused to shake hands with Obama.

Status
Not open for further replies.
um...... that was not rejected handshakes. Obama was introducing the people to Russian President. :roll:

Jiro is pretty much correct. They are all the people working at the congress or white house with President Obama.

Hey kokonut... where'd ur brain go when you posted your thread?

Jiro is pretty much correct. They are all the people working at the congress or white house with President Obama.

Hey kokonut... where'd ur brain go when you posted your thread?

Agreed, as you looked in the vid closed you will see Obama's lip speaking while he was introducing them.

He was rejected 4 times for a handshake in that vid. Brutal. But it made me smile.

You are so BUSTED! That is what happens when you have so much hatred toward a president that you lose the ability to see the whole picture.

Note that there's a translator behind the Russian and Obama was introducing him to his English-speaking associates.

Notice this blog cited all links from CONSERVATIVE websites:

Reset Button Broken? Obama’s Handshake Snubbed by Russian Leaders? Tough to Determine… Frugal Café Blog Zone

Again, cons are so desperate to look for anything to make Obama look bad.

kokonut's thread is EPIC FAIL.

Hmmm, sometimes people do not appreciate a little humor now and then.

Hmmm, lets see, 4 Russians at the same time refusing Obama's handhake in a video?
Take a wild guess. If that'd be the case then it'd be all over the networks, DrudgeReport and blogs by now.

kokonut's thread is EPIC FAIL.

s30yfp.gif

*shrugs*
Must be a deaf thing.

It cant be cuz Rockdrummer is hearing.

EPIC FAIL on the deaf thing! :lol:

Maybe take your own advice this time?

Hmmm, I remain correct. As far as I could tell, Rockdrummer maintained his humor. Maybe it's a Deaf thing?

hey what about my pix in my post #51! I lol'ed..... kinda

Hmmm, I remain correct. As far as I could tell, Rockdrummer maintained his humor. Maybe it's a Deaf thing?

Nice try to make it about a Deaf thing...

I've found this thread very humourous :dunno2:

tho I wonder if some people actually believe that picture was really of me & my moobies :dizzy:

Thanks for the confirmation. It must really be a Deaf thing?

:whistle:

It actually to me looks like the first two did snub him. Then he just stopped trying and played it off as an introduction hand, lol

You can even see the look on his face of rejection in the first offer. and in the second one he just puts his hands on his side and you can see the expression on his face. After that he just stop trying, and plays it off.

But everyone views this differently.

Just interesting.

I think that I have to agree with you. I am not exact sure if some U.S. Congress people were in the group with the Russians. They don't agree with Obama's financial plans especially tax for wealth people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back