"Very Country Bear" Crafts

F

Freaky

My sister Janet has a hobby and she makes antique and unique crafts. I have attached a webpage to show her handiwork. All of her handiwork are really unique and she makes them by hand, she does make "ILY" crafts if you check her eBay profile which is beary30. I have attached the webpage for you to check out her handiwork. Please PM me for quotes and her email address if you are interested. :D

http://www.geocities.com/verycountrybear4/janet_crafts.html

Can't believe I missed this one! Freakychicky sent me wonderful gifts for my birthday and she also put "I love cats" from her sister Janet as a birthday gift, too! Loved the work and colors! Oh so fabulust! Guess what Freaky? I put that up in my kitchen in my new house last week!! It looks so fabulust! I invited my brother's family over and one of his sons said, "Look ma! It says "I love cats!" That was the first thing he saw in my kitchen! LOL Oh Gawd love 'im!! :ily:

Hey MamaKatzieChickie!! That's great to know you loved the wall hanging!!! If you want more I'll send right on over as presents!! I lurrvv doing it for my friends! Gonna hafta send one to Lizagirly!! They're beautiful hangings! :applause: Great job, Janet!!! :applause:

SEND ME ONE with I LOVE DOGS! * for my family* hehe :) lemme know how much that costs and u ll get moola !

me was looking for that mommafreaky me no can find ur sister's ILY crafts :( can u show me some? i d LOVE to buy some thanks momma! :)

Back