1/4 cup vegetable oil
1/4 cup white vinegar
3/4 cup apricot jam
1 cup ketchup
1/4 cup minced onion
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1 dash hot pepper sauce

Cooking Instructions:

Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).

In a large bowl, mix together the eggs, Cheddar cheese, and cottage cheese until well blended. Mix in 1/2 cup onion, pecans, basil, salt and sage. Stir in bread crumbs. Form the mixture into 2 inch balls, and place them in a 9x13 inch baking dish.

In another bowl, whisk together the vegetable oil, vinegar, apricot jam, ketchup, 1/4 cup onion, oregano and hot pepper sauce. Pour over meatballs.

Bake uncovered for 35 to 40 minutes in the preheated oven, until meatballs are firm, and sauce is thick and bubbly.

:fingersx:

milk has some blood in it...

and also it is from animals.

I don't think Vegetarians want to eat anything that come in contact
with animals.

Hey Vegetarians, you all need to eat eggs, they are healthy for you, cause GarnetTigerMom said so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Vegetarians, you all need to eat eggs, they are healthy for you, cause GarnetTigerMom said so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Excuse me,, I didn't say so by forcing people to eat eggs. it up to them if they like eggs or not. We do use eggs for cooking.

Excuse me,, I didn't say so by forcing people to eat eggs. it up to them if they like eggs or not. We do use eggs for cooking.

We don't have to use eggs for cooking. There are other substitutes.

Eggs are just for making food taste better.

Here... I looked it up... Veggie Meatball with no meat in it, 100% meat free.

Golden Vegetarian Meatballs

Material:
Tofu
Vegetarian Ham

INGREDIENTS FOR VEGGIE HAM:
2 ounces (3 sheets) dried bean curd
3 tablespoons soy sauce
2 tablespoons water
1 teaspoon sugar
1 teaspoon fennel seeds
1/2 star anise
2 whole cloves, crushed
1/2 teaspoon Szechuan peppercorns, crushed

PREPARATION:
Soak bean curd in water to cover about 1/2 hour until soft. Mix together remaining ingredients, then marinate the softened bean curd sheets in this mixture about 2 hours.

Place the remaining sheets on it evenly, so that when rolled it will form a cylinder of regular dimensions. Roll it up VERY tightly. Place it on a single piece of cheesecloth or old sheet and roll it up with the cloth overhanging at both ends. Tie the bundle like a toy firecracker at both ends where the bean curd ends.

Place in a steamer and steam about 1 hour. (Check to make sure the water does not boil away.) Cool the roll and unwrap it. Cut into 1/4-inch slices.

Ginger
Water chestnut
Wood ears
Celery
Parsley
All purpose flour

Seasoning:
Tulip powder
Basil powder
Rosemary
Pepper powder
Salt

Method:
1. Grind Rosemary first, then mix with pepper powder, basil powder to make seasoning; set aside.
2. Put vegetarian ham, water chestnut, wood ears, celery, ginger, finely chopped parsley, and tofu into a mixing bowl, then add in seasonings (1), salt, tulip powder, mix well. Then fold together with all purpose flour until blended.
3.Grease palms with cooking oil, take some mixture and squeeze from hands to make meatballs.
4. Pour oil into wok and heat, fry meatballs (3) till turn golden color.

Tzu Chi Veggie Recipe

recipe_dish18.jpg

4 eggs and cheese?

I thought Vegetarians don't eat eggs or cheese?

You are thinking about Vegans. Vegans don't eat eggs or cheese. Vegetarians do eat eggs or cheese. Mainly, vegetarians don't want to eat any food where animals had to be killed. You don't kill a cow to get milk, just milk the cow. Hens lay eggs, you don't kill them to get eggs. Got it?
Vegans just went a step further as they want nothing from animals for whatever reasons.

Back