VamproyX speical shopping!

GarnetTigerMom

Reaction score
" THE NEW BARBIE DOLL "

A man name Vam walks into a toy store in downtown New York and asks the assistant: "Could you please show me your Barbie dolls?"

Schermy, said:" Yes, Here, we have:
Fashion Barbie at $15.95
Vacation Barbie at $15.95
Housewife Barbie at $15.95
and Divorced Barbie at $215.95!"

Vam asks in astonishment, "Why is divorced Barbie so much? She looks the same to me."

Schermy said: " Well, sir, divorced Barbie comes complete with Ken and Chase's model dolls with a car, house, clothes designers and of course their boxer shorts.
:giggle:

" THE NEW BARBIE DOLL "

A man name Vam walks into a toy store in downtown New York and asks the assistant: "Could you please show me your Barbie dolls?"

Schermy, said:" Yes, Here, we have:
Fashion Barbie at $15.95
Vacation Barbie at $15.95
Housewife Barbie at $15.95
and Divorced Barbie at $215.95!"

Vam asks in astonishment, "Why is divorced Barbie so much? She looks the same to me."

Schermy said: " Well, sir, divorced Barbie comes complete with Ken and Chase's model dolls with a car, house, clothes designers and of course their boxer shorts.
:giggle:

A perfect divorce joke I would pass on to my few friends who is in processing of divorces.

Oh come on.............you know I would have taken everything in the divorce!!! I'm worth every penny. :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :eek3:You think Vampy could afford me???

Back