USA: What the network carrier for your phone?

Carrier poll

• I don't use USA carrier

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Other network carrier not listed here

• AT&T

Votes: 8 25.8%
  • Cricket Wireless

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sprint

• T-Mobile

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • U.S. Cellular

• Verizon

Votes: 15 48.4%
  • Boost Mobile - (Sprint MVNO)

• MetroPCS - (T-Mobile MVNO)

• Page Plus Cellular - (Verizon MVNO)

• Straight Talk - (AT&T MVNO)

• Virgin Mobile - (Sprint MVNO)

Votes: 2 6.5%

• Total voters
Verizon. They are hurting my wallet and I don't know if it is worth the hassle. My contract expires in January. I may look at T mobile(yes, again!!), Sprint, or AT T.

Check PagePlus (https://www.pagepluscellular.com/ )
they are a MVNO that uses Verizon towers. There are a few limitations like it is 3G service, 4G phones have to be flashed and phones that were originally on Verizon's own prepaid plans are not allowed. But you are likely to be able to use a phone you already have. You can put a smartphone on any of their plans and being prepaid without a contract, if you don't like them, you can leave anytime. I have found them reliable.

Check PagePlus (https://www.pagepluscellular.com/ )
they are a MVNO that uses Verizon towers. There are a few limitations like it is 3G service, 4G phones have to be flashed and phones that were originally on Verizon's own prepaid plans are not allowed. But you are likely to be able to use a phone you already have. You can put a smartphone on any of their plans and being prepaid without a contract, if you don't like them, you can leave anytime. I have found them reliable.

Thank you. I hope this deal is still there in January.

I think I am paying like $80 for 8 GBs. I use a lot of GBs.

Do you know how to check your VZ data usage? Hard to believe you use 8Gb data a monthly. Since not many Deaf made over 3GB data a monthly for mobile. I use mobile a LOT and still made under 2gb data a monthly.

Do you know how to check your VZ data usage? Hard to believe you use 8Gb data a monthly. Since not many Deaf made over 3GB data a monthly for mobile. I use mobile a LOT and still made under 2gb data a monthly.

I am not sure how. I wish I would cut down on that. I use it a lot for listing on E Bay apps and listing stuffs on craigslist.

Verizon's always worked best for me and I've usually lived in rural areas. AT&T, Sprint, and T-Mobile don't show my house in their on-net area at all. The horses next-door get 4G, so I'm a little jealous.

I am not sure how. I wish I would cut down on that. I use it a lot for listing on E Bay apps and listing stuffs on craigslist.

Do you use it to email? That could be it, emailing, and streaming music and videos (which I have a hard time seeing a deaf person doing a lot of) eat up data.

Back