Updated #1: Finical Issue thread.

JoeyDeafNinja

Reaction score
Hey, I am here to update what going on. Two days ago, I moved into Kentucky with my dad's side family. Everything got lot better compare to home in SC. Now I get to hang out any time I'd like. My step grandma helping me with everything I need like job and school. She even got plans ready for me year ago when I was considering to move out. Guess it took a year for me to decide. Now, I have VR appt this Thursday. Looking forward to it. I don't regret that I made a choice to make better for my life. Thanks for help and gave advice and tips!

Did you get you SSI straighten out with your mom too ? I am glad things are better for you now and that you have more freedom.

Good to read that all is going better for you. Wishing you all the best!

Did you get you SSI straighten out with your mom too ? I am glad things are better for you now and that you have more freedom.

Not yet. I have an appt with SS office probably after VR but will see if can get appt early this week. I still need to send out some money to my mom but she will not get all of it. I opened new bank account.

Good to read that all is going better for you. Wishing you all the best!

Thank you! :)

Glad to see like system back!

Not yet. I have an appt with SS office probably after VR but will see if can get appt early this week. I still need to send out some money to my mom but she will not get all of it. I opened new bank account.

Glad to see like system back!

I know it's none of my business but I am not sure why you need to keep sending your mom money when you moved out. Pleases do not feel you have to answer this question.

I know that you have been through so much. That makes you more stronger. Stay strong no matter what if other things will pop a new problem.

Hope things are getting better for you. Remember stay strong.

I know it's none of my business but I am not sure why you need to keep sending your mom money when you moved out. Pleases do not feel you have to answer this question.

That is fine. I figured if I put out little bit of personal, someone might can help. Well, only reason I keep sending money to my mom. Her jobs is not enough to keep her under roof. Even my sister and her boyfriend job is not enough. They all work like YMCA, waitress and things at restaurant I am sure they will have to move someday. Hopeful sooner because the sooner they move to cheap home, less money I need to send to mom.

I know that you have been through so much. That makes you more stronger. Stay strong no matter what if other things will pop a new problem.

Hope things are getting better for you. Remember stay strong.

Glad things are looking up! Good luck, Joey.

Thanks!

YAY Joey!!!!!! Glad things worked out for you! Do you have a VR counselor that specializes in dhh people?

Back