Upcoming Performance

Defmusicman

Reaction score
Hello guys,
I'm once again performing in the 9th Annual Music Masters Guitar Recital on Nov. 13th at the beautiful Douglass Theatre in Macon, GA. I'll be playing bass with a full band and performing Pink Floyd's stoner anthem "Comfortably Numb". The show is free and open to the public so if anyone is in the area you're welcome to drop in. You gotta bring your own dope, though. (just kidding :cool2:)

Awesome! If I was any closer, I would go.

Have fun and do tell us how it goes! :)

It went great! I felt honored to be the last person up on stage to close the show after 22 others had played before me. We played Collective Soul's "Shine" first and followed that with Pink Floyd's "Comfortably Numb" as the grand finale. It was awesome and I had a blast! Hopefully I'll have the video uploaded soon to share with everyone.

Grooving!.jpg

Guitar Recital 2009.jpg

IMG_0145.jpg

Sorry it took so long but here are the pictures from the2009 Guitar Recital. I am still working on uploading the video. Enjoy! :P

I wish!! I'm not computer savvy like the kids today are and I have no idea how to set up a website or page. I'll have to ask for help with that one. Hopefully soon. :)

I write music and play the piano too :) here's my page: halfhumanhalfmachine.bandcamp.com

Last edited:
Back