Uncharted 2

authentic

Reaction score
Check out UNCHARTED 2 screenshots. It makes my eyes sweet, just like I look at ice cream. Damn, ps3 is getting better, and better everyday. I'm lovin it.

wow, they are amazing pictures and great graphics. When uncharted 2 release? I think I need play Uncharted 1 before Uncharted 2 releases in because I never play Uncharted 1 before.

Uncharted 2 looks nice, but I'm still waiting for naughty dog's other title...Jak and Daxter 4.

I still havent hear anything new about that one in awhile. I seriously like Jak and Daxter series tons better than their old Crash Bandicoot games during the PSone days.

The orginal Jak and Daxter was ehhh kinda corny and strange but Jak II was pretty neat, Jak 3 was awesome, and Jak X : combat racing was bad ass!

I even liked Daxter's own game on the PSP as well which was pretty nice thou. Of course, it was actually Ready at Dawn studios who did that as well as God of War : Chain of Olympus but they sure know how to make games :)

The most rumored about the next Jak 4 is so far I heard is that they are giving the series a reboot and may be entitled Jak : The Lost Fronter or whatever it is...who knows lol. I look forward to that.

I'm not interested with this game.

I'm forward to Halo Wars in early 2009.

Back