Ultrasounds

The*Empress

Reaction score
What can you see in Ultrasounds?
Do you see the head, feet, hands of the baby?

Do they have the latest new technology Ultrasounds???

I haven't had 3 or 4 D ultrasounds. I did had one with my 1st pregancy which was 2D. I can see head, feet, hands, face. I still have the pictures. It is really NEAT to see the baby inside you. If I get pregnant again, I'll be sure to have 3 or 4D ultrasound to see better pictures. It'll cost a bit more, but not sure if insurance will cover it for 3/4D ultrasound.

I am sure there may be a website forum dedicated to ultrasounds and the ladies on there can tell you which insurance company actually covers these advanced ultrasounds which will save your husband and you several thousand dollars or if you are a single mom then you would save alots of money. There are so many forums on the internet covering just about any subject also I think Medicare/Medicaid may cover these advanced ultrasounds. I am not sure you would have to ask Medicare/Medicaid and see what they say.....

The*Empress said:
I didn't know there were a 4D Ultrasounds, thanks Lake

Speaking of 4D and Website... look at this Heath...

http://www.gehealthcare.com/usen/ultrasound/4d/virtual_4d_mini.html

Wow !!!!! That is awesome and I will be sure to tell my wife when I get married to get a 4D ultrasound and she can keep the picture of the new baby in a family album book and that is an awesome animation. Thank you and God Bless !!!!! :angel:

You're welcome.

Look at the price!!!! :pissed:
Ultrasound Package - $195
Includes:

video of your 3D / 4D ultrasound on DVD
Still 3D images of your baby on CD ready to email or print
6 photos of your baby printed on 5x7 photograph paper. gender determination ONLY if requested

The*Empress said:
You're welcome.

Includes:

6 photos of your baby printed on 5x7 photograph paper. gender determination ONLY if requested

That is alittle bit too much but it is still worth it. After I am done graduating from college then working at a really good paying job then I will have no problem giving my wife $200. to go get her baby pictures done at the hospital. I would want to see that the baby is healthy and if the baby is not then I can plan my finanical budget to suit the baby's needs along with my wife's needs but I don't think I want to know if it is a boy or a girl. Let that be a surprise from God. :angel:

If I have an unhealthy baby, I would have an abortion,
because this world is cruel and no opportunity for unhealthy children in
this world.

The*Empress said:
You're welcome.

Includes:

$195 is not bad...I always thought U/S cost like $500...lol

The*Empress said:
this world.

No, I would not allow an abortion at all. God will provide.

The*Empress said:
this world.

I would not abortion if unhealthy baby .. no matter what if the baby is not health if have cleft, handchipped (spelling), Celey Parlsy (spelling) or else still love the baby it is very important to have baby no matter what health or unhealth :)

DeafMonkey said:
I would not abortion if unhealthy baby .. no matter what if the baby is not health if have cleft, handchipped (spelling), Celey Parlsy (spelling) or else still love the baby it is very important to have baby no matter what health or unhealth :)

Hi DeafMonkey, I will help you .....

handicapped

ceberal palsy

I just feel if God provided me an unhealthy baby, then
I think I am being punished.

The*Empress said:
I just feel if God provided me an unhealthy baby, then
I think I am being punished.

Not at all, it is satan who causes sickness and disease. You can pray and fast for your child's healing many times and it may take a long time or a short time for God to answer your prayer.

The*Empress said:
this world.

I will not in a MILLION years to get a abortion if my kid happen to be born handicapped or ceberal palsy... I would love my child no matter what....

I wouldn't do that to my very own child... I would love it no matter what...

Back