U.S. Stamps - Price Increase on January 8th

I already know about the price increase for stamps.. But, u know they had to increase becuz nowaday, we been use emails, website to pay, and it make less and less. But the post offices never shut the business, i meant never since we need them for maganizes, packages.. stuff like that.

No it is not bullshit! It is fact, the only strings attached is that the private owned must follow the federal regulations in order to run postal business. I will get link proving this. Or you can talk with any of postal worker and they will tell you that it is private owned! It was old news, and people seems to forgot all about it because seems nothing has changed.

vfr said:
if that were true ,it would not be a federally paid job with governemt insurence...and the pay check would be from a public bank...not the treasury. i have a few pals who work there...and they all get hand books about being a government worker,and bla bla bla.

you may be thinking of FED EX...which was never a government company.

the stamps are going up..to pay for all the other shit in iraq.

^Angel^ said:
The gas price is a totally different issue, and yes many of us complains when the gas price goes up and I'm one of them..... :lol:

Pleeeeaaasssseeeee deliver your gasonline to my house....... I wannnnaaaaa your gas priceeee.... Liebling :bowdown: ^Angel^ :D

Gas price here in Germany cost $6.50 per gallon... :fu2:

I assumed the postal service was still own by the fed gov but allow to run as a private enterprise

:wtf:
diehardbiker65 said:
No it is not bullshit! It is fact, the only strings attached is that the private owned must follow the federal regulations in order to run postal business. I will get link proving this. Or you can talk with any of postal worker and they will tell you that it is private owned! It was old news, and people seems to forgot all about it because seems nothing has changed.

diehardbiker65 said:
Thats what makes these stamps even more valuable! The more post office prints, the less value in it when used as collection!
Yeah. I still miss the deaf stamps. A mother who used the "ILY" sign to her infant child. I still have a few "ILY" stamps in my box. Never use 'em b/c I don't want to use 'em. :eek: Gosh, I wonder how long I have those?!? I rather stick with payin' bills online. Save the stamp papers and use the online thingie. And I don't need to lick 'em...ewww..gross! :D

Back