Two Puppies!

Babyblue

Reaction score
My daughter woke me up because she heard whining sounds. We looked and found her laying in her kennel nursing her new pups.
They are as long as my finger. They are tiny but mighty full blooded Chihuahuas.

I praised the momma for a job well done, and closed the kennel door.

I'm back in bed wide awake!

congrats on the puppies! How is the momma doing?

She is doing good. Nursing and tending to her pups. Will goto the vet and pick up calcium supplements for her.

I lost a dog due to "milk fever" last year. Which was her momma. Had to hand raise all the pups myself. Which was 6 of them. Have a thread/photos about them. Buried somewhere in this forum. :)

I had a litter of chihuahua pups several months ago - I love them :D

I never thought I would get attached to such tiny dogs, but they are so sweet. They know I am hearing impaired and let me know when someone is here.

I also lost a chihuahua to a coyote attack - it broke my heart into a gazillion pieces. Long story behind that one.

puppy4.jpg

Puppy1.jpg

They are adorable! I have two of my own. Will not keep the pups. When they are 8 weeks they will be given away.

My dogs are awesome too. They bark to let me know someone is here. Etc. Awesome companions. Both are excellent with kids.

They are adorable! I have two of my own. Will not keep the pups. When they are 8 weeks they will be given away. Like how you compared the dog to a dollar bill. Might steal that idea when I take pictures tmw.

My dogs are the sweetest. They bark to let me know someone is here. They are awesome companions.

Love my chihuahuas!

AWWW! Cannot wait to see some photos! Bet they are too cute and TINY!!!

Seems like my phone is not letting me post pictures here.

I have posted them on my FB.

Back