Tutoring offered and looking to make friends

diamondroot13

Reaction score
Hello!
My name is Alex. I was born deaf and have been using ASL since birth. I am offering tutor for ASL for those who are interested. Also, I am here to make new friends. I get lonely too many times haha. Please feel free to reply or chat with me! :)

Hello Alex!
I am currently in school to be an Interpreter and have been looking for a tutor! I would love to get any help you want to offer and chat! Please email me at ccook163632@troy.edu. Look forward to hearing from you!

Hello Alex!
I am currently in school to be an Interpreter and have been looking for a tutor! I would love to get any help you want to offer and chat! Please email me at ccook163632@troy.edu. Look forward to hearing from you!

Hello!
My name is Alex. I was born deaf and have been using ASL since birth. I am offering tutor for ASL for those who are interested. Also, I am here to make new friends. I get lonely too many times haha. Please feel free to reply or chat with me! :)
Alex, I would love to become friends and learn ASL! Could we possibly exchange emails ?

Hey, great to meet you! I hope you are keeping safe. Sorry you are a bit lonely...I am too. So many of us are a bunch of shut-ins these days hehe. I have a little anxiety even going outside now!

I think once COVID is under control we're all going to have a rough time coming back out of our shells, so good on you for reaching out to others! Thanks

Hi. I would love some help while I have to take a year off from my ASL class.

Hello!
Hello Alex,
Are you still looking for an ASL learner to sign with?

Last edited:
Hello!
hey i have a test tomorrow in ASL and I don’t quite understand the subject that much is, are you willing to do it for me? I’ll pay whatever

Hello!
Hi where do you live? Tampa Florida Iive in Wesley chapel FL. I don't need a tutor but I can be your friend .I am severely hearing impaired
Wear two hearing aids. Sorry don't drive but I can u for car gas. tunniray@yahoo.com

Back