Try Rescue kittens

R

RatPirate

Hi. My friend Jill is deaf... She need put they find new home. She told me that. If No one want this then Jill will thrown kitten to outside :dunno: Why she doing it? I need hurry find new home...

Bad news she saying that mother cat is escape from her home. Jill do not want again have babies...

If you have any idea get home or shelter or ect... In Nevada Las Vegas. We did call some shelter with no-kill are full... :ugh:

Thank you!...

Yes, if your friend doesn't want to keep the kitten any longer, contact Las Vegas Valley Human Society ( www.lvvhumane.org ) or you could encourage your friend go around and ask if someone would like to have some. Just an idea... advertise in the local community newsletter/newspaper/on-line or even one of the major newspaper in the city.

But your friend shouldn't 'dump' the kitten outside like that, it is wrong and abuse. If she does, she needs to be reported!

EDIT- Have you tried places like Petsmart or any other pet shops in the city or around Clark County? I don't know if they'd take any in.

Try this: www.animalfoundation.com

Last edited:
Yeah, contact the sites where Brian has suggested. Don't let Jill dump the kittens like she plans on doing. That's against the law, you can report her to the authorities for animal abuse should that happen.

Yes... TWM moring (July 24) I am going call all my list for recues kittens. I found one good this one... Betty Honn's from Petsmart. I will going call this one... :mrgreen: :ily: I pray let kitten be safe....

Find the nearest animal shelter, and fast. I'm just horrified that your friend is even considering throwing away the kitten!!!! :tears: Just putting it to sleep painlessly would be more kinder. IMO.

GOOD NEWS!

I found for Kittens in Pet store need this three kittens....TWM we will take three give to pet store... :P :thumb: :bowdown: Thank god...

Ouch I don't know how anyone can do such a thing like that.. Eh

Great to able to take the kittens to pet shop but I thought the kittens need fully check up, etc by vet before you are able to take to pet shop because of health reason, etc? They are getting tougher in these days now and the owners are responsible to pay the costs.

Have a great day Ev1.......

Cheers

Jill is very rude and should not dump the kitten outside during heat weather. If she does that, you better report her to cops for animal cruelty. But, thank god, kitten found a home safely. I know her in person and never like her at all. She is a bad person. If I were you, I will call cops immediately!

Glad you got to find places for the kittens before Jill could toss them out on the streets! If I am ever around LV, I'd be sure to look Jill up and give her a good talking to over the way she dealt with the kittens. :mad:

Yeah... I told her do not thrown on street may kill them and She will arrest for this. Jill is dont know that. I told her HOLD ON the kitten keep her home. Now Jill's daught's friends want them. Children's parnets want them all. I told Jill. She have to wait find new home.. That's life... Thanks god they got kittien get safe home... :wiggle:

Zericsrats said:
Yeah... I told her do not thrown on street may kill them and She will arrest for this. Jill is dont know that. I told her HOLD ON the kitten keep her home. Now Jill's daught's friends want them. Children's parnets want them all. I told Jill. She have to wait find new home.. That's life... Thanks god they got kittien get safe home... :wiggle:

Good on ya. :) It's good to try finding homes for the kittens rather than leave them on the streets and being homeless -- a lot of things can happen to a homeless kitten. :cry: Don't want to see that happen.

PurpleRose71 said:
Glad you got to find places for the kittens before Jill could toss them out on the streets! If I am ever around LV, I'd be sure to look Jill up and give her a good talking to over the way she dealt with the kittens. :mad:

Don't bother talking to Jill. She can do anything to harm you. But, at least, I am glad that kittens are safe and sound with new owners though. Whew!

Back