True deaf culture!! enjoy!

JohnnyE said:
That reminds me of staying up all night with friends all of us are Deaf and getting drunk, having fun tell ASL stories by the shadow flashlight things like that. We did that even when we were kids both in and out of Deaf school. I will never forget! :ily:
hah we are def one of them also!! make it more fun when we get all drunk!! haha.. more hilarious!! miss those memories!!!

Kalista said:
:lol:

I have a performance A to Z how to become a horny until orgasm. LMAO

I think, I did show Getman and CODAchild.

Also, each of States performance.
yeah! that would be cool!! i would love to see your videoclip!! any ASL storytelling is welcome!!!

^Angel^ said:
Oh no not scary at all LOL, you smile alot and you sure got my attention cause I love it when people smile, and it never gets dull when they do tell a story, I bet you can get guys to stare at you for hours I mean who can ignore a pretty smile like yours?... :giggle:

I would love to hear more of your stories
funnYYY!!! haha.. and thanks for comment on my smile! :)

Awesome! You know I never saw the end of that ABC story because the person who knew it only knew up to E or so. That was great to see.

I love that more members are posting videos of themselves signing stories and so forth. Maybe we can get a subforum specifically dedicated to that.

Interpretrator said:
Awesome! You know I never saw the end of that ABC story because the person who knew it only knew up to E or so. That was great to see.

I love that more members are posting videos of themselves signing stories and so forth. Maybe we can get a subforum specifically dedicated to that.
glad u get to see this the whole way!! :) i have plenty more of them. i might take video again and send it in.. for u all to enjoy some of asl story more!

LisaMarie, that was a great video that you made of yourself! :thumb:
Thanks for entertaining us :)

Ah, makes much more sense now that I'm awake. Tried watching it before my eyes were fully fuctioning and just saw a big blur.

Thanks for the video!

LakeTahoe said:
Why don't ya make a video and show that to us? :hyper:

I am afraid LinuxGold will become horny. I did not want to destroy his favorite pants.

:rofl: ignore him and let us enjoy the sign storyteller! HEEHEE!

Kalista said:
I am afraid LinuxGold will become horny. I did not want to destroy his favorite pants.

i miss that story, its awesome, my friends always ask one of our friend to sign that. It awesome LOL Wow ur talent in it.

Thanks! That was great!! Yeah, make more videos--you brightened my day! :) :) :)

It will be awesome to have all state to participante ASLstory telling contest, and find who's the best contest.

it would be so intersting to watch all 50 states aslstory telling..

DeafMonkey said:
Mine is working that I can see LisaMarie's signs. hmm I dunno why you didnt see it hmm

Working at last...

wow, 2 films... hubby and son? and ASL fresh my memory after watch your ASL carefully... I understood half... :giggle:

Back