Train gone sorry?

So, how about finish dry hotdog? Has anyone heard of that? What's your favorite deaf idiom?

Shel, Do you ever go to Columbia Mall? Have you been to Clyde's? Whenever I'm in town, I love going there. If I were to ever move back to Md, I'd live in Columbia.

You miss the train.

In England deaf people would say that to me, if I miss out their conversation, and laughing afterwards, some deafies are stubborn and meant it. Too bad!!

I remember that back in the old days when I was in high school, I haven't seen anyone use it so far, I don't even consider it rude, I think it's funny when I missed a conversation and my friend would asked me were you paying attention to me, I'm like sorry no what was it? My friend would say too bad the train just went by, I would end up laughing about it. It's a cute phrase. Lol!

I think some people take that personal, I mean come on it's a silly phrase, there's nothing to take to heart. It's a joke that deaf people uses when nobody is really paying attention, who's fault is that? It's yours for not paying attention. :whistle:

LOL I agree, it's just a joke most of the time. Unless someone mean is using it. If hearing people said that to me (while only using voice), yes I would think it's rude, but not if Deaf use it as we know it's just joke.

When you say "25 touch heart" What handshapes and motions do you mean? I have never seen that signed and I wanted to know what it looked like so I can reconize it when I do.

So does anyone know what Finish dry hotdog means...Now Im curious

I always hate people saying to me "never mind". It means a)information not important enough b)YOU not important enough c)YOU to stupid to get it first time so I not telling you or d) I'm frustrated b/c you didn't "hear" me so now you punished by keeping you in the dark.

:(

So, how about finish dry hotdog? Has anyone heard of that? What's your favorite deaf idiom?

Shel, Do you ever go to Columbia Mall? Have you been to Clyde's? Whenever I'm in town, I love going there. If I were to ever move back to Md, I'd live in Columbia.

I work in Columbia..lol. Yep, I go to Columbia Mall but never been to Clyde's. I will keep that in mind next time I go. I wish I can live in Columbia but toooooo expensive for me. :(

Back