today, t e d d y

congrats to u guys, keep it up!!

warning***

if you celebration for 6 months on your relationship. It's bad-luck signal. Trust me... you both will fail.... really... no joke... for a real... oh yes... If you don't believe me... fine.... go ahead.... make my day...

Originally posted by illustrator
warning***

if you celebration for 6 months on your relationship. It's bad-luck signal. Trust me... you both will fail.... really... no joke... for a real... oh yes... If you don't believe me... fine.... go ahead.... make my day...
I respect ur thoughts- but isn't that sterotyping? everyone is different. can't u be happy for us? we really love each other, we might surprise you.

aww, how cute! i remember my 6 month anniversary with Chillest-- man, been ages ago. and dont listen to illustrator cuz me and him are still together-- for two years now. ;)

Originally posted by missy
aww, how cute! i remember my 6 month anniversary with Chillest-- man, been ages ago. and dont listen to illustrator cuz me and him are still together-- for two years now. ;)
I like u! :thumb: lol

awww cute!! Congrats!! My b f and I celebrated our 1 years and 10 months on few days ago. Can't wait to celebrate 2 years with him on June!

Hey, I think that you both will be wonderful together!

I think I should make my first move with someone here soon in meantime ! :mrgreen:

Originally posted by ShEiLdTaLiSmAn
ILLS..... just be happy for them and keep that thoughts to urself :D

nahhhhh... if you celebration 10 months, then it's good-luck signal. Really!

But, I can't promise! dee-da-dee-daa *dancing with pig* oink! oink!

Originally posted by missy

Who is "him"? me? *grin*

Back