Votes: 10 13.9%
  • Take a shower and skip breakfast

Votes: 44 61.1%
  • Call in sick

Votes: 2 2.8%

• Total voters

backerman

Reaction score
So you wake up late. If you skip showering, eating breakfast, and leave right then you will make it to work on time. Otherwise you will be late for sure.

What do you do?

I take my showers at night. I have to be at work at 6 AM in the morning, and so I usually take my shower at night, so I can wake up at 5:15. This gives me just enough time to get dressed, put on deoderant, hair gel, grab a breakfast bar if I have any, and then run.

I take my shower at nights too so I would have more time in the mornings to get dressed and eat my breakfast. I didn't vote because there were no "shower at night".

I can't go single day without shower! Breakfast, I could handle that cause I can grab something to eat and run.

I forgot to add....I never skip a shower because I cannot stand the feeling of being unclean!!

I love my showers, but working on the railroad, I'll get dirty anyways, so I will just shower later...that is if I need a shower when I wake up. With my job, because I work on call, I get called 2 hours before work anyways.

if i wake up late i just make sure i wear extra deoderant and cologne.

when i had a job at the surf shop i would always go surfing on my break. so i kind of took a bath in the ocean.

Just call them say will be there bit late . only if for good reason as like the alarm didnt goes off . i cant go work without having shower!! :whistle:

am very fussy with hygiene (sp?) ...

MUST shower every single day...even I run late I'll take real fast shower. Thank god I don't have oily hair..I don't wash my hair everyday...every another day.

AJ said:
if i wake up late i just make sure i wear extra deoderant and cologne.

when i had a job at the surf shop i would always go surfing on my break. so i kind of took a bath in the ocean.
Eeww bathing in salt water ocean?
No wonder why your body is always itchy :laugh2:

If i was running late, I would skip the shower if i already had one the day before but if it was the second day without a shower forget it i must have the shower.

Most time i shower every other day or at nights, cuz i wake up at about 8:00 to 8:15, and class starts at 8:45am lol

sleepy head :D

ButterflyGirl said:
I forgot to add....I never skip a shower because I cannot stand the feeling of being unclean!!

Ooh, we're agreed! :thumb:

I think I'm going to go take my bum ass a shower now. ;)

I must take a shower every day no matter what!

Sometime I like to take a bath at nights only to relax.

BabyAngel said:
I must take a shower every day no matter what!

Sometime I like to take a bath at nights only to relax.
yea sometime my moody wanna bath with very nice warm and relax... hehe

I throw my socks against the wall. If they bounce off, then I'm good for two more weeks. If they stick to the wall, it's time to shower! Then paint the wall! :D

Back