Threefold Inheritance 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

mame

Reaction score

THREEFOLD INHERITANCE

1. GOD THE CREATOR.
Man was created by God for God

Genesis 1:26 “ And God said let us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness; and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the birds of heaven and over the cattle and over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps upon the earth.”

Man whom God created for Himself fell.
Man did not take God as life; He took a source other than God.
Many of us do not have God. We don’t have God in most of if not, all things we do.
We are haters of God.
Yet God is love, even if we say “No God don’t interfere with me” He still loves us. That is what He is.
You and I were created for God. We have His name on us. Even if you are not yet a Christian, you still have God’s name on you in the sense that He created you.
Isaiah 43:7 “Everyone who is called by My name, Whom I created, formed, and even made for my glory.”
Yes, you were made for God’s glory. Even if you don’t want to retain Him in your knowledge. No matter what you think you were made for God’s glory!!! Hallelujah!!! You are to inherit, enjoy God as your creator.

2. GOD THE REDEEMER
We have fallen so low. No God for us when God is for us is the meaning of fall.
When we do not have God filling us and being glorified in us then we become so prone to evil, to Satan. How pitiful. We were made for God but Satan and other things rather God come to fill us.
So we need to be redeemed. We need to be taken out!! We need to be pulled out!!! We must come back to God because we are for Him. He created us for Himself.
Isaiah 43:1 “But thus says Jehovah Who created you, O Jacob, and who formed you, O Israel: I have redeemed you; I have called you by name; you are Mine.” Amen

Eph.1:7 “In whom we have redemption through His blood the forgiveness of offenses, according to the riches of His grace.

Yes, God has redeemed us. With what did He redeemed us? He redeemed us by Immanuel. God Himself came down to where we were. Many times God gave up nations for Israel but today, Hallelujah!! God Himself has come down as man to redeem us. When Jesus was crucified on the cross, it was God dying for us; for man He has created for Himself. Yes, God has loved us. Even if we have no heart for Him, He still loved us. He came to die for us. Amen. God the redeemer is our inheritance!!

3. GOD THE LIFE
Acts 3:26 “To you first, God, having raised up His servant, has sent Him to bless you…”

Eph.1:20-21 “Which He caused operate in Christ in raising Him from the dead and seating Him at His right Hand in the heavenlies, far above all rule and authority and power and lordship and every name that is named not only in this age but also in that which is to come;”

Matt.28:19 “Go therefore and disciple all the nations, baptizing them into the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit.”

Having redeemed us, He goes on to fulfill His original intention for us. Hallelujah!!!! We are not abandoned!!! God has come down to where we are. What problem do you have? Maybe your problem is so big, but dear one, I do not think you are dead yet. Jesus died for us. He went to Hades, the lowest part of the earth. No one can go lower than that. How great is God’s love!! He has reached you in the lowest part.

Maybe where you are is so high but know this, Jesus has resurrected from the dead. Hallelujah!! He has also ascended far above the heavens. He owns the highest name!!! Now God has sent Him to bless you, to bring you back into Himself!!!! Now by His Spirit God has a way to enter you, fill you, live in and for you. When this happens you are satisfied and God too is satisfied!!!!!
We need to repent. Turn to God, say to God take me, forgive me and fill me now in Jesus name. Amen!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back