Thou shalt not suicide?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hottiedeafboi said:
Reba is right. And remember, Jesus picked the 12, and remember Jesus foreknew Judas. Jesus knew Judas was blind of what the purpose of Jesus as a Messiah. Judas thought Jesus will have power to overcomes the Romans as thought as in OT the purpose of being here, but overlooked the whole message God has given throughout the OT. Judas is also greedy. Judas overlooked about Jesus as the Messiah has to die first to pay our sin debt in full for the FUTURE reign, not when Jesus born to RULE, but to DIE first, then in the future, Jesus will rule. Judas missed that part. Like Judas was a disciple, but Jesus appointed him for the purpose for His(Jesus) death. God has a perfect plan and timing. No, Judas didn't lose salvation bec of suicide. Judas killed himself bec he blamed himself afterward all the things he has done.

But, Judas could ask for forgiveness, couldn't he ? It may save his life from hangin' himself. I just thought he already knew since Jesus taught soo many things to His people durin' His ancient times. I hope that Judas' example don't give the wrong impression, ya know ? People will debate over this issue because like Reba said no one knows Judas' heart -- for that part, I agree.

CyberRed said:
But, Judas could ask for forgiveness, couldn't he ? It may save his life from hangin' himself. I just thought he already knew since Jesus taught soo many things to His people durin' His ancient times. I hope that Judas' example don't give the wrong impression, ya know ? People will debate over this issue because like Reba said no one knows Judas' heart -- for that part, I agree.
Well, remember, Judas was blinded and understand that. But, remember, Jesus told Judas its better for him not to be born. Also, Jesus said about disciples sins been forgiven except the son of pedition, mean Judas. Bec his sin isn't forgiven its not bec he commit suicide, its bec Jesus foreknew, Judas will die with sin, bec not acknowledge of his sins. That is why. If you really look at it very carefully and slowly and ponder the thoughts, you will get it.

hottiedeafboi said:
Well, remember, Judas was blinded and understand that. But, remember, Jesus told Judas its better for him not to be born. Also, Jesus said about disciples sins been forgiven except the son of pedition, mean Judas. Bec his sin isn't forgiven its not bec he commit suicide, its bec Jesus foreknew, Judas will die with sin, bec not acknowledge of his sins. That is why. If you really look at it very carefully and slowly and ponder the thoughts, you will get it.

Yeah, I know. By hangin', he must be feelin' guilty for what he have done to Jesus Christ. Judas couldn't forgive himself for doin' that to Him. Hangin' was the only way out for Judas to show how sorry he was -- IMO.

CyberRed said:
Yeah, I know. By hangin', he must be feelin' guilty for what he have done to Jesus Christ. Judas couldn't forgive himself for doin' that to Him. Hangin' was the only way out for Judas to show how sorry he was -- IMO.
Judas felt soo ashamed, and thru his time with Jesus, the question is, does Judas really listen to Jesus' messages? Judas was full of pride, seek revenge and full of greed. It destroyed him. Does Judas really understand that Jesus can forgive him all of that? No. Question just poppped in my mind, I never thought of, even tho Jesus knew what Judas planning to do. While Jesus was arrested and on the way to be crucified, would Jesus put a stop on Judas not to hang himself? The whole point, Jesus was saddened for Judas. So, the whole message is this, Suicidal is a forgiven bec Jesus paid it all. So, what about Judas, he didn't received Christ, bec his wrong perspective of Jesus, like I said he thought Jesus will conquered Romans and have power, but not.

You know all very very good questions, but never enough answers. Judas I believe didn't realize he betrayed Jesus until it was to late. After all Judas was Jesus's closest friend. He felt so bad for it. But another question I ask is. Did Judas pray to God and ask for forgiveness for what he's done to Jesus (although Jesus already knew and knew what he was gonna do) and forgivesness for what he was about to do before he commited suicide?

When God created all of us. He made it so we can make our own decsions and things that we do in life. Although God already knows what were gonna do before we even do them. Its so mysterious to me, but do know and believe God is so loving and so forgiving. I've heard things like God takes all of the sins that we commit and got forgiven for by him and buries then underneath the Pacific Ocean.

hottiedeafboi said:
Judas felt soo ashamed, and thru his time with Jesus, the question is, does Judas really listen to Jesus' messages? Judas was full of pride, seek revenge and full of greed. It destroyed him. Does Judas really understand that Jesus can forgive him all of that? No. Question just poppped in my mind, I never thought of, even tho Jesus knew what Judas planning to do. While Jesus was arrested and on the way to be crucified, would Jesus put a stop on Judas not to hang himself? The whole point, Jesus was saddened for Judas. So, the whole message is this, Suicidal is a forgiven bec Jesus paid it all. So, what about Judas, he didn't received Christ, bec his wrong perspective of Jesus, like I said he thought Jesus will conquered Romans and have power, but not.

CyberRed said:
Can you show me the Scriptures where it says that it is OK to commit suicide while he/she belongs to Him ?
The Bible teaches if a person is not sober, God will take care of this person. When suicide occurs, God takes this person's life. If this person is sober, there is no need for him to think of suicide. Compare to a drunkard driving causing car accident and face the death because a drunkard is not sober.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back