This One is Mystery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mame

Reaction score
There is Someone who is Jesus Christ
He so mysterious but lovely and desirable
If you see Him you drop all things for Him
This One is the mystery of the universe!!
All things were created in Him
The things in the heavens and the things on the earth
The visible or the invisible
Whether thrones or lordship or rulers or authorities
All things have been created through Him and unto Him
He hold all things together
Even though we do not see Him now
But He has another mystery
He has a Body yes a Body
This Body is the Church
Go to the Body and you will see all His fullness

Where is the mysterious triune God
You can find Him nowhere
But in this One Jesus Christ is God!!
For in Him all the fullness was pleased to dwell

You write this? If so, very well written-- ;)

I might add: It's not a mystery once you (anyone) discovers Him within the well of your heart! :)

~RR

Yess, but the problem is that we have not fully exhausted Him.
That is why Paul said I persue toward the goal for the prize to which God in Christ Jesus has called me upward. He also said to me less than the least of all saint was this grace given to annouce to gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ as the gospel. Our Christ is inexhautible yet He will make His home in our hearts. We all need to open up our being and say Lord Jesus I love You and will have You make Your home in my heart.

Precisely, when one 'discovers' within their own heart, that's just the beginning....of a journey with Him. ;)

~RR

That is very well said. Good way to describe who Jesus is. Not sure, if you read my other post which i mentioned about Oswald Chambers, called Utmost Highest. It's very perfect example of who we are and how we life and understand who and what God is and does thru our lives. How committed are we? Is our fruits good? and etc. If not have that devotional book by Oswald, try it and ponder the thought and ask God to reveal only in personal being. It's very pondering thought by using that book.

this one is mystery

Yes bro. this is my burden and is also God's burden. Actually eternal days are far too shot for us to know what God is. I love my God. I have not fully seen Him but I know day by day He is making Himself real to me and to all His seeking lovers.
True bro. our life must be a complete expression of God. This why in the beginning God made man in His image according to His likeness to have His dominion to deal with His enemy.
Yet we are men of clay. God cannot use men of clay. Only the transformed men can be God's complete expression.
There is only ONE who is the image of the invisible God, Jesus Christ our Lord.
And with Him God is daily transforming men of clay into men of gold, silver and precious stones by His Spirit that indwells us.
It is not enough for us to have Bible knowledge. I have seen, by own experience that it kills to have mere Bible knowledge. What we need is the LIFE. We need to touch God when we come to His word.
God uses the environmental situation to deal with us exposing our sinful and corruptible situation. The more He exposes us the more we loss hope in ourselves and turn to Him so He can have a way to work His Christ into us to make us men of gold, transformed men who bears His image.

God is faithful through whom we were call into the fellowship of His Son Jesus Christ our Lord.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back