This guy clearly isn't thinking this through

Maggiesmom

Reaction score
IMG_2849.PNG IMG_2848.PNG so I have an Instagram and this guy started following me. He makes some neck thing that vibrates when sounds go off or something like that. Look what he posted ....I thought it was a pretty douche thing to say (excuse my language I hope that doesn't offend anyone) my response is the second picture, my ig name is the. Ear. Resistibles. Maybe I am just being sensitive? It's a good concept but the comment and then the pictures he used makes it look a pharmacy add for a depression medication

View attachment 24033 View attachment 24034 so I have an Instagram and this guy started following me. He makes some neck thing that vibrates when sounds go off or something like that. Look what he posted ....I thought it was a pretty douche thing to say (excuse my language I hope that doesn't offend anyone) my response is the second picture, my ig name is the. Ear. Resistibles. Maybe I am just being sensitive? It's a good concept but the comment and then the pictures he used makes it look a pharmacy add for a depression medication

I lol'd a little is funny

Back