This an incrediable film

That is really cool. Thanks for sharing.

btw - where I live, we have mountain lions that size.

That is really cool. Thanks for sharing.

btw - where I live, we have mountain lions that size.

What state do you live in? I lived in Ca. and went camping with my
Samoyed Husky. During the night a mountain lion came into our camp site!
My dog woke me up ,she was growling like I never heard her do before!
The mountain lion left without a fight! I could not believe my wimpy dog
could growl like that! She was afraid of male dogs!
I am glad you like it! My heart was racing the whole I was watching the film!

I watched that movie when I was about 12-13 years old while at boarding school :D That's an "old" movie but indeed very good!!!!!!!! I haven't thus watched it in ages...Should get that one on DVD :hmm:

Yea, great film. I do believe I have it on DVD somewhere...must be in the attic.
Much have a search for it later!

I watched that movie when I was about 12-13 years old while at boarding school :D That's an "old" movie but indeed very good!!!!!!!! I haven't thus watched it in ages...Should get that one on DVD :hmm:

I have not seen this movie,I thought it was a new one! I am not sure I would be able to watch the whole movie if a bear die! The cub was so cute!

I have not seen this movie,I thought it was a new one! I am not sure I would be able to watch the whole movie if a bear die! The cub was so cute!

With the excellent photography you would think it is new allright.
My wife bought the DVD about 6 years ago

It is a very sad movie? I hate seeing animals get hurt or dying in movie!

I can't remember what happened in the end?? Going to see if I can find the DVD tomorrow and watch it again. I'd like to know first if it is a sad end..because then I don't want my daughter to see it.

Maybe JamieLynn remembers the end?

What state do you live in? I lived in Ca. and went camping with my
Samoyed Husky. During the night a mountain lion came into our camp site!
My dog woke me up ,she was growling like I never heard her do before!
The mountain lion left without a fight! I could not believe my wimpy dog
could growl like that! She was afraid of male dogs!
I am glad you like it! My heart was racing the whole I was watching the film!

I live in Georgia - last hunting season a hunter had a cougar tracking him. They are rare, but we have those too.

Good ending. No sadness. OLD MOVIE though... 1988.

Used to watch it all the time at grandma's house when I was little since CC wasn't needed.

As far as I remember the movie was done around... hmm.... 1987-1989... but would have to check that imdb or some other place to get the correct date ;)

Back