The Walking Dead

ha i think judith is still alive.

think Judith is still alive?? who took her with? :hmm:

No idea. Robert won't answer someone's question during Talking Dead. It's worthy note that walkers can't unseat Judy on their own. There were no human fleshes on it except its bloody spot. I doubt walkers did, but maybe, did someone kill her? Or, probably, some person took her.

Who knows! I just hope she's still alive! :eek3:

These box sets are badass! Which one do you like the most?

Season one
image-55.jpg

Season two
image-56.jpg

Season three
image-58.jpg

No idea. Robert won't answer someone's question during Talking Dead. It's worthy note that walkers can't unseat Judy on their own. There were no human fleshes on it except its bloody spot. I doubt walkers did, but maybe, did someone kill her? Or, probably, some person took her.

Who knows! I just hope she's still alive! :eek3:

I never thought of that- the Walkers couldn't undo the belt. Interesting....

Can't wait for this show to come back on!

Oh i ll try to wait. please someone have to bump this thread to remind me to watch it. :D

My wife and I both got a BJ's account, and we were looking around the store earlier today. I turned to her and said "you know ... if there is ever a zombie outbreak in Atlanta, we need to come here, this place has everything ... generators, canned food, bottled water, off roading go-karts, fuel, propane, medicine, and camping gear ...."

She just rolled her eyes and giggled.

So closer to February! Be ready for some shock! Oh noes! :eek3:

;)

February will get here faster than March, when the second season of Bates Motel is expected back. Go figure they make everyone wait so long....

I can't wait to see Carole return to the story.

Love this show! Can't wait til the season reconvenes. Look forward to discussing it with you all. I promise to wait til it airs on the west coast before posting any spoilers. I learned my lesson on facebook, lol.

Sadly, she is dead. Maybe even a zombie.

Judith and Carl represent the hope for the group. Both will live and we'll see them reunited next season. It will be interesting to see how everyone copes with the loss of Herschel.

Judith and Carl represent the hope for the group. Both will live and we'll see them reunited next season. It will be interesting to see how everyone copes with the loss of Herschel.

Hated the way he was killed off.....

Hated the way he was killed off.....

I ran out of the room for much of that episode, so you can believe it, I still haven't seen it? It was hard even for the actresses that played his daughters. They were very emotional in the after the show interview.

Me too. I m surprised that Herschel is out of the show. :( I am so SURE that Judith is very much alive. Wonder who judith is with. :Ohno:

Yes I think Judith is alive, because they paid tribute to all the characters that died after the show. Judith was not among them. Perhaps the lady that Rick banished (can't remember her name right now) came back while no one was looking. It's just a theory.

I never thought of that- the Walkers couldn't undo the belt. Interesting....

Can't wait for this show to come back on!

Yeah. Remember, those walkers still lack intelligence, so they don't really think of how to use a weapon, make something, or turn objects on/off.

They're just... *nom nom nom* all of the time! And, their prefect stupidity, aha. :P

As for those fans who believe Judy is still alive, you might be right. I find it's interesting that other fans, on different forums, said Tyeese might be the one who took Judith. Hmm... Let's see! :)

Me too. I m surprised that Herschel is out of the show. :( I am so SURE that Judith is very much alive. Wonder who judith is with. :Ohno:

Probably the girls...they may be young but it doesn't mean they haven't learned to drive. It might also be the adults that survived the illness. Everyone booked it....the only thing I'm certain of is that Judith is fine, now it's just a matter of the group finding each other again...and not killing each other when the truth comes out about Carole.....

Back