The Wait Is Over, Our Prayers Have Been Answered.

CODAchild said:
:ty: :ty: so much RebelGirl, we are very lucky to have Tiger in our lives. He is the son we never had because we have 2 daughters, and I always wanted a son, too. Now he is here with our family. My girls love him, especially my oldest daughter Jacque, she thinks he is the tops!!!!

Thank you so much for your kindness and support!!!! I truly appreciate it!!!! :ily:
Welcome!! :ily:

^Angel^ said:
Aw that's GREAT!!...I hope to meet him someday too! same goes for yours as well Codachild ;)
:hug: I think that would be so wonderful to get all the kids together someday!! :fruit:

cental34 said:
Congratulations CODA. I'm really glad everything went well for you. I have no doubt you're going to be an amazing parent to Tiger.
:hug: Thank you so much Cental!! You always know the right things to say!! I truly appreciate it. I am just so thrilled, each day was like, when will this wait ever end. Now, it finally has. Again thank you so much my friend!!

greypoupon said:
That's wonderful! Kids in the foster system have been through so much...it's wonderful when they find a family to truly give them the love they deserve.

I hope things work out with his brothers. It must be so painful for him. I can't even imagine.

You are a wonderful person for caring so much, and for fighting for him.
:ty: so much Greypoupon!! What you said is so true. It is hard for Tiger's to be separated from his brothers, and luckily, Tiger's younger brother is deaf, so they both go to the same school and they see each other everyday. I know it's not the same, as living together, but, at least they know each other is alright and doing well. Again, thank you so much for your thoughtfulness.

DoofusMama said:
CODA!!!

its sure denfinately answered your prayers.. PTL!!!

pray for his brothers, too for keeping in touch and stay health years ahead of them..

Huggs..
:thumb: Thanks DoofusMama!! I had prayed every single day, lite a candle when I could, and I know God had been listening all the time.

I hope his brothers will always be close even though they are living with different families.

Again thank you for your beautiful words.

CODAchild said:
:hug: :hug: BullyMom, what you have said really touched my heart!!! Thank you so much for your support and encouraging words!!!! We will make sure that the brothers always keep in touch with each other, they miss each other so much!!!!

Thank you again BullyMom!!! Your words will be repeated in my heart!!! :ily:
:hug: ~your welcome anytime!

:ily: No problem.. Lovely rest hearing all your situation which good reason best interest for your son needs deserved to be happy living w/you.. You're total blessing the best mother...
EVERYDAY.....

:thumb: :applause:

cental34 said:
Congratulations CODA. I'm really glad everything went well for you. I have no doubt you're going to be an amazing parent to Tiger.
:ty: so much Cental, that really means a lot to me coming from you!!! :)

Back