The Trio Game

Aha! Just as I suspected from a few past answers that fit the clues but were wrong. So the purpose of this game is mindreading, not just correct responses appropriate to the clues given?

Ha ha ha, that's good practice for us deafies, as lots of hearies expect us to read their minds every day.

Aha! Just as I suspected from a few past answers that fit the clues but were wrong. So the purpose of this game is mindreading, not just correct responses appropriate to the clues given?

Ha ha ha, that's good practice for us deafies, as lots of hearies expect us to read their minds every day.

Chase - maybe this will help :P

mindreading01_press_001.jpg

Do you give another trio, Chase?

Kaitin, I am filing a complaint with the mods that you published a photo on AllDeaf of me trying to understand hearies without my permission!!! But isn't my "thinking cap" cool?

1. _______ twins, Chang and Eng

2. _______ cats, seal point and chocolate point

3. _______ fighting fish, (betta splendens)

Kaitin, I am filing a complaint with the mods that you published a photo on AllDeaf of me trying to understand hearies without my permission!!! But isn't my "thinking cap" cool?

:rofl:

1. _______ twins, Chang and Eng

2. _______ cats, seal point and chocolate point

3. _______ fighting fish, (betta splendens)

Siamese

1. Texan
2. Athlete
3. Bracelet

Could you be thinking of the Texas Longhorns?

P.S. As Bugs Bunny would say, "What a bunch of nin-COW-poops. What gulli-BULLS!" I'm wondering if the Oregon Beavers and Ducks will sell team bracelets . . . maybe made of buckteeth or feathers?

Could you be thinking of the Texas Longhorns?

P.S. As Bugs Bunny would say, "What a bunch of nin-COW-poops. What gulli-BULLS!" I'm wondering if the Oregon Beavers and Ducks will sell team bracelets . . . maybe made of buckteeth or feathers?

Not the Texas Longhorns (aren't they cows? :confused:).

Another clue:
4. Yellow

Toy train that makes chimney smoke like this -

rr-2.jpg

I don't know really........maybe trains don't have spokes even. :giggle:

DING DING DING... you are winner!!!!!!!!! LOL :giggle: Now days those toy Steam Engine (train) do have spoke rims with rubber tires on each driver wheels!!!! We have those trains like that... but in older trains like Lionel does not have spokes but solid ones that have magnet traction.... Here's your turn to given some clues!!!!!!! :applause:

DING DING DING... you are winner!!!!!!!!! LOL :giggle: Now days those toy Steam Engine (train) do have spoke rims with rubber tires on each driver wheels!!!! We have those trains like that... but in older trains like Lionel does not have spokes but solid ones that have magnet traction.... Here's your turn to given some clues!!!!!!! :applause:

Wow. I didn't know. But the only metal that has smoke I know is toy train! Lucky guess!

1. Kills dogs
2. The movie "Psycho"
3. Valentine's Day

Back