The Trio Game

No, your clues are what they're supposed to be to play the game fairly.

I quit playing this game when clues were given to fit 50 things, like "blue . . . big . . . old." Could be the earth from space, one of the seven oceans, the sky, a statue of a Smurf. Then people had to guess and guess and guess. Sheese! Okay, I'm done ranting.

1. Blue Thunder star

2. All that Jazz star

3. November 1932-February 2008

No, your clues are what they're supposed to be to play the game fairly.

I quit playing this game when clues were given to fit 50 things, like "blue . . . big . . . old." Could be the earth from space, one of the seven oceans, the sky, a statue of a Smurf. Then people had to guess and guess and guess. Sheese! Okay, I'm done ranting.

1. Blue Thunder star

2. All that Jazz star

You named a character in a movie..

What is name of the movie? That is what i was thinking of when I created the clues.

Hmmm. That was my point. I named the real person the movie was about, because it fit all the clues. "Movie" wasn't one of the clues. But the film about Glenn Holland was Mr. Holland's Opus.

Hmmm. That was my point. I named the real person the movie was about, because it fit all the clues. "Movie" wasn't one of the clues. But the film about Glenn Holland was Mr. Holland's Opus.

Correct. Sorry for making you feel aggravated but I was thinking of one thing which I based the clue on. I just zoomed on that one and wanted a specific answer.

Me aggravated? Naw.

At least you didn't say, "Nope, guess again" umpteen times. I just think it would be fairer if we stepped back a bit from the answer we're after to check whether the answer given might fit all the clues as well.

But who says life's supposed to be fair?

1. Blue Thunder star

2. All that Jazz star

No, I was thinking of Roy Scheider's hair.

Okay, okay. Just kidding. Where's the perks in being old, if you can't be crabby and eccentric? It's called colorful.

Yes, the answer is the recently departed Roy Scheider, an actor I enjoy. I'll have to watch Jaws again.

Your turnie, Secretblendie.

No, I was thinking of Roy Scheider's hair.

Okay, okay. Just kidding. Where's the perks in being old, if you can't be crabby and eccentric? It's called colorful.

Yes, the answer is the recently departed Roy Scheider, an actor I enjoy. I'll have to watch Jaws again.

Your turnie, Secretblendie.

OH no! now everybody is gonna call me that!!!

White bear

Bottle

Can

Corby's of Canada makes Polar Ice, a drink with a polar (white) bear on its black label. I've seen it in a bottle but not a can, so one clue I don't know about.

I'll try Corby's Polar Ice vodka drink.

????

It was because my calandar is one of those 366-page things with sage advice to go with each day.

1. U.S. state named for a river.

2. Every kid knows how to spell it.

3. Has the "rebel" flag as part of its state flag.

It was because my calandar is one of those 366-page things with sage advice to go with each day.

Ohio?

Mississippi?

366??

I thought there was 364 days in a year????

Back