The Trio Game

I think I know the answer! Maui hawaiian potato chips by Tim's Cascades company.

I think I know the answer! Maui hawaiian potato chips by Tim's Cascades company.

DING DING DING... we have a winner but actually it is Thin & Crispy Sweet Maui Onion Potato Chip... :giggle: Your turn, Sequoias!!! Good job! WTG :thumb:

DING DING DING... we have a winner but actually it is Thin & Crispy Sweet Maui Onion Potato Chip... :giggle: Your turn, Sequoias!!! Good job! WTG :thumb:

Different company? Awww, I was so close! LOL! Let's see.....

1. steel wheels
2. runs on overhead wires for power
3. stops thru the city on the streets and also can be grade seperated from traffic in some areas

I think it should an easy answer, but we'll see!

That would make sense....even though I get Tim's Cascades, I haven't tried the Maui chips yet.

Are they good?

I might be wrong but it's purple bag with picture of hawaii scenery and chip pictures on the bag.

yes, it's yummy!

1. steel wheels
3. stops thru the city on the streets and also can be grade seperated from traffic in some areas

Trolley

That would make sense....even though I get Tim's Cascades, I haven't tried the Maui chips yet.

Are they good?

Yeppers they are very good!!!!!!!! You ought try that...

I might be wrong but it's purple bag with picture of hawaii scenery and chip pictures on the bag.

yes, it's yummy!

That's correct!!! Anyway, is it Rail Bus that runs by electric???

1. steel wheels

San Fransico Street Cars?

Nope to all! Keep trying. :giggle:

Here's a hint....it's a modern world word not old fashioned technology but newer and better technology with low floors and can go fast when grade seperated from traffic.

Back